Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro Hoodlums

Well you do seem a bit obsessed with me, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I think even you must be shamefully aware that the opposite is true.
I can't recall ever responding to a post of yours*, except where you have aimed some gibberish at mine. You cannot help yourself.

*perhaps because you never seem to add anything at all to any thread except to take a jab at someone else, something like 'Pot needle for everyone'.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think even you must be shamefully aware that the opposite is true.
I can't recall ever responding to a post of yours*, except where you have aimed some gibberish at mine. You cannot help yourself.

*perhaps because you never seem to add anything at all to any thread except to take a jab at someone else, something like 'Pot needle for everyone'.

How was your elk ?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

How about the first of your posts in this thread, amongst countless others I recall. Short term memory problem as well as delusional eh? And as for the second bit, just because you are confused doesn't mean you can get away with grossly inaccurate NSC-character assassination.

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Did you ever have a plot to lose?

I notice you have conveniently ignored the part about you being blatantly found out for telling porkies, as you always do when you're found out one way or another, and are trying to divert attention by being childishly obtuse. One Note Symphony, and a dull one at that.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
NMH had a row with Zoo.B.Zoo about fans using junior tickets to get into Withdean,trouble is Z.B.Z .and NMH are the same,the man was having a row with himself on the same thread.

He has history of telling porkies,even to himself.

I notice you have conveniently ignored the part about you being blatantly found out for telling porkies, as you always do when you're found out one way or another, and are trying to divert attention by being childishly obtuse. One Note Symphony, and a dull one at that.

My first post on this thread? It's on the first page, but wasn't in response to you at all.
I imagine you think it was about you.

You mean my second post - it was too pertinent to ignore, but probably the first time I have been ever responded to one of your banal posts without you soliciting my attention first.
Anyway, you really aren't a worthwhile contributor to NSC, I don't think you ever added anything more than a snide retort at the best of times.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here