Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro Hoodlums

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Isnt that a dog flea repellent ? , anyway Seaford will be ready for them i would imagine , its the place to not be seen dont you know .

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
They are all smog monsters so will struggle with the fresh air, I would not be suprised if they perished without chemicals in the air

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They`d better not mention that 9-0 or i`ll kick off big time.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
What, as opposed to the Palace Ultras? *cue that picture of all the saddos*

Actually cue the obvious response.......what about our pathetic attempt at "ultras"!?!

Ultras in general are quite pathetic but at least Palace's have made a bit of an effort in the past. Ours have just nicked a song (from Palace) and have a picture of Dick Knight on some garden canes!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Actually cue the obvious response.......what about our pathetic attempt at "ultras"!?!

Ultras in general are quite pathetic but at least Palace's have made a bit of an effort in the past. Ours have just nicked a song (from Palace) and have a picture of Dick Knight on some garden canes!

And your efforts other than criticism are..........

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Couldn't agree more, but then I don't even acknowledge our Ultras for all the reasons you've stated. Palace had made a couple of songs their own long before we were back in the Championship, and copying them (with worse words) has been a rare downside this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can they go out in the sunshine?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton

Pretty much SPOT ON.

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island

Completely agree. :thumbsup:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
And your efforts other than criticism are..........

Absolutely none! But I've never once claimed that I am going to improve the atmosphere, paint my face, wave a flag, bring giant foam hands, nick other teams songs, raided homebase to make a banner, generally look like a bunch of wet planks or anything else our "Ultras" have embarrassed us normal fans with this season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I concur

Feb 21, 2012
Absolutely none! But I've never once claimed that I am going to improve the atmosphere, paint my face, wave a flag, bring giant foam hands, nick other teams songs, raided homebase to make a banner, generally look like a bunch of wet planks or anything else our "Ultras" have embarrassed us normal fans with this season.

I like the cut of your jib.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I always find it curious that whenever one of the "hoodlums" posts about the prospect of "avin it" with opposition fans there is the usual response of yawns or calling them idiots. Yet a while ago there was a thread on here about what is the worst trouble you've seen, the thread had a massive response with people telling their own battle stories.
Now I deplore footy violence and have never had a fight in my life. But I wonder wether the stone island brigade are the truthful ones and the rest of us secretly harbour a desire for a rumble.
*note* I'm merely playing devils advocate, I do not endorse violence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here