Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booed off at half-time?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Sounded on the tv like we were booed off at half-time.

Justified? Also the atomsphere has completely died, let's hope for a better second half. Come on Brighton

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
That's extremely harsh considering all the circumstances. Early goal in the second half is imperative now but we'll be ready and fresher for Palarse on Tuesday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There was some booing but I think it was directed at the Leeds players as they headed towards the tunnel

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I heard nothing at the stadium, although frankly based on the first half performance I'm not really sure it was unjustified.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
There were definitely some dick heads booing in the west upper, but I was more pissed off with the lack of clapping at the end. What a game though!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Were people not booing the ref for failing to give us the blatant penalty we should have had before half-time?

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Sounded on the tv like we were booed off at half-time.

Justified? Also the atomsphere has completely died, let's hope for a better second half. Come on Brighton

A few idiots in the N stand , i will bet they never saw a game at the Withdean and have just joined the party.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I think that people boo'd the Leeds players and the ref at the half time whistle. At least I hope it was. I am one of those who think booing your own team is never justified.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Actually no, the group 4 of lads I was sat next to (Leeds fans) booed us off at half time :lolol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
There were definitely some dick heads booing in the west upper, but I was more pissed off with the lack of clapping at the end. What a game though!

Yup there were a few booers.

Clearly JCL's.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Whoever you booers are your tossers !!!!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I heard a few boos in the North but not sure they were aimed at the team - more likely the ref & Leeds players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here