Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booed off at half-time?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Not sure I believe it was aimed at our players, but I am livid it it was.

If anyone reading this thought it was fit to boo at half time, you are a f***ing DISGRACE. You're the sort of fan that would have us back in the doldrums as our top manager and players f***ed off out of here. If you honestly believe booing was fair then please f*** RIGHT OFF AND NEVER COME BACK.

We have just been promoted. We are doing incredibly well. We are not Barcelona.

I cannot believe these people will have been supporting us in the past few years, as surely regular fans have a proper sense of perspective. f*** off back to your own teams if you're going to boo. I'd rather empty seats than you.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Put it this way! A young scamp led his mates with booing our first half performance at half time, right by us in WSU. But after a word he will not be doing it again!! Very quiet for rest of game, the little lamb.

Suggest others make it known how to support the Albion in the event this irritation happens again!!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Few idiots started, very quickly drowned out. Hopefully they've learned their lesson - nothing to see here.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Were people not booing the ref for failing to give us the blatant penalty we should have had before half-time?

Yes, exactly.

Some dickheads near me was chanting "what a load of rubbish" I told him to f*** off and get a reality check. To his credit he apologised in the second half at 2-2.

Some people really haven't got a clue.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
There was a pillock a few rows in front of me, in the North Stand, who was booing Casper Ankergren at half time and giving him a mouthful of advice about the need to hoof the ball upfield more.

Once the second half came round, he got tetchy about the people in front of him standing up - and called a steward across to read her the bit in the programme that talks about the Ground Regulations. She had the common sense to roll her eyes heavenwards.

I rather regret failing to point out to him at the end of the game that the third Leeds goal came directly from a rare Ankergren long hoof into the hands of the opposition goalkeeper, who was able to set up the last desperate attack that lost us the lead. I had, however, been told in no uncertain terms at half-time that I wasn't entitled to an opinion about the need to support our team because "I hadn't been at Leicester".

Well you're just a massive plastic JCL lord b, we all know that you only have eyes for Newport County.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
It's very odd, but in the stadium (East Stand) i did not hear any booing. Watching it back on telly this morning, there was definitely some audible.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
There was some booing. and no it wasn't justified. It was ridiculous.

This.

I'm convinced most of what booing came from our fans were aimed at the team as opposed to Leeds and the officials.

I know this is the third game in a week where the Albion just haven't turned up for the first 45 minutes, but it is still not on to boo them off at the break.

Some people's expectations of the current Albion side are so far-fetched sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here