Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby's coming home?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
@SkyGraemeBailey
So England striker Bobby Zamora linked with January move - clubs linked...West Ham, Crystal Palace and Brighton...sums it up really

Soz if fixtures - had a quick look and couldn't see anything... imagine if he went to Palace to play up front with Murray. FFS!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Why would he drop down a level when he's an established premier league player? Not going to happen for a while yet.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
hes a hold up player similar to murray except better. him and cms up front would be immense. cant see it happening though unless he really wanted it to and we were prepared to pay serious money. it would also put an end to his chances of euro 2012 id imagine

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not a chance yet. Why would a player who has a serious chance of being on the plane to the Euros drop down to the Championship? That would show an astonishing lack of ambition. No way would I pick him if I were Capello and he did that.

Next season, however....

Silverfox

Aug 1, 2011
Eastbourne
A year ago Zamora became Fulham's first player to break £50k a week, one of the best English strikers in the premiership and at least a couple of years left at that level.
Dream on

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Wind-up. No way he will drop out the PL teams. There will be plenty of teams in there who would want him.

There is that, but if 2 teams that you are loved at came in for you One with a very good chance of getting promoted and another that is building a fantastic project, i am also not sure if he will go to the euros after the press this morning.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
simply isnt going to drop out of the Premiership when he has an opportuity to go to the Euros.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
If he went to any of the clubs in January it would be West Ham, they have the best to chance to go up this season. As others have said I can't see it happening though.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
i am also not sure if he will go to the euros after the press this morning.

Perhaps not, but he has a chance, and it is his last chance. So he will do everything he can to take it, and that doesn't involve dropping down a division.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Is this comedy hour ? At least six other current players in his playing position will have to be injured / failed a drug test or retired for BZ to go to the Eurofinals.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Is this comedy hour ? At least six other current players in his playing position will have to be injured / failed a drug test or retired for BZ to go to the Eurofinals.

Who are these six?

It's lucky you aren't a professional footballer as you clearly give up too easily. Maybe you've been supporting the Albion too long.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Given that you take 4 or 5 strikers in the squad, it means you think there are at least 10 ahead of BZ. I'm curious who they are. Rooney, Bent, Sturridge, Wellbeck .... er, then I'm a bit lost (given that Don Fabio doesn't rate Defoe or Crouch).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here