Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob Crow

for binfest, read discussion where someone has actualy taken issue and disagreed with the smug , out of touch pronouncements of the knitting circle of simster and his cohorts.

Thanks, you've just made my point for me.

See yesterday's topic about the school lamb
http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?t=158151
This was people with opposing views able to actually put them to one another and discuss them, without resorting to abuse. It's what I like to call a discussion, and the kind of thing I have in real life in the pub with my mates.

Then compare it to this. If this was the level of discussion in my local, quite frankly I'd go to another f***ing pub and sit by myself.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
no doubt you arent living in fear in multi cultural chandlers ford, you beggar f***ing belief , you really do.

Why's that, then?

Do the immigrant population of Eastleigh Borough not 'count' in some way?

Does the presence of only 11 nationalities in my son's Primary school class make me privilaged in some way, and thus unable to comment on social issues?

As a democratically elected official of the RMT I'd like to say none of you have a f***ing clue what you're talking about.
The RMT membership has risen under Bob Crows leadership so he can't be doing much wrong apart from being a Millwall supporter.

I take offence at that Ernest as I haven't said anything about Bob Crow!

I support the high wage that train drivers get, they have a huge amount of responsibility in their hands.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Why's that, then?

Do the immigrant population of Eastleigh Borough not 'count' in some way?

Does the presence of only 11 nationalities in my son's Primary school class make me privilaged in some way, and thus unable to comment on social issues?
yes, eastleigh borough is fuckall like inner london , no matter how much you try and sex it up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
yes, eastleigh borough is fuckall like inner london , no matter how much you try and sex it up.

Nothing to sex up. Where I currently live is not much like New Cross, that's true. I did live in Toxteth in the late 80's, mind.

I'm quite a clever person, and am able to use my education, morals and life experiences to make JUDGEMENTS on things I have personally experienced, AND some that I haven't. Amazing, huh?

The scale of the chip on your shoulder is simply breath-taking. Its a wonder you can walk straight.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Bob Crow is popular with his members because he is attempting to obtain increases for them which the industry cant afford, they should look at what happened when the miners leader tried to do the same thing.
The Postal union are also heading the same way by refusing to give up restrictive arrangements which include staff going home when their own particular job is done yet colleagues in the same office are being booked on for overtime.The strikes are causing big problems for small business`s which will have to move to other firms rather than the Post Office to handle their mail.
Some unions are blackmailing Brown by threatening him that they will stop paying the Labour party funds,this will result in many people voting for the first time for the Conservatives rather than have the Unions running the country.

Bob Crow is popular with his members because he is attempting to obtain increases for them which the industry cant afford, they should look at what happened when the miners leader tried to do the same thing.
The Postal union are also heading the same way by refusing to give up restrictive arrangements which include staff going home when their own particular job is done yet colleagues in the same office are being booked on for overtime.The strikes are causing big problems for small business`s which will have to move to other firms rather than the Post Office to handle their mail.
Some unions are blackmailing Brown by threatening him that they will stop paying the Labour party funds,this will result in many people voting for the first time for the Conservatives rather than have the Unions running the country.

You need to read your history books mate, the miners did not go on strike to get better wages, they went on strike to stop pit closures.

The CWU of which I am a member is not going on strike to protect restrictive practices, the current local strikes are in defiance of Royal Mail imposing executive action that is against the principles of Phase 4 of the 2007 Pay and Modernisation Agreement.

The national strike ballot that is due to start tomorrow is about securing a new job security agreement that helps modernise the company whilst making sure that CWU members get a fair deal when the inevitable job cuts come. A new agreement on modernisation that takes the company forward and gives the public the postal service that is deserves. Also to put pressure on the Government to sort out our pension problems and the unfair regulation that our company currently has to put up with.

I wish my union would stop paying New Labour any monies, they have betrayed the working people of this country.

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
The point I am struggling with is that some people would think a sensible debate is possible on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here