Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob Crow

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
see, this is what happens when you just make stuff up....is it your aim to turn every thread into a shitefest?
sorry , ive let my membership of the mutual admiration society lapse.

note to self ( do not argue with simster , rusthall and all their mates , it spoils what would normally be a fantastic mutual backslapping session)

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
sorry , ive let my membership of the mutual admiration society lapse.

note to self ( do not argue with simster , rusthall and all their mates , it spoils what would normally be a fantastic mutual backslapping session)

that's the thing Bushy, it isn't arguing about anything factual is it ? It's fiction, it's all in your head.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Interesing debate to binfest in 15 mins. Someone please lock the thread to save us losing more of our lives

funny how the usual butter wouldnt melt gang are always there on them though isnt it.

should the thread have gone?

groovy gang - bob crow is a bit of a wally and stops me going to work 1 day a year

everyone - yes i agree

groovy gang - and they just pull a lever and have wotsits in their packed lunch

everyone - yes, yuck to them

the end

Jan 30, 2008
funny how the usual butter wouldnt melt gang are always there on them though isnt it.

should the thread have gone?

groovy gang - bob crow is a bit of a wally and stops me going to work 1 day a year

everyone - yes i agree

groovy gang - and they just pull a lever and have wotsits in their packed lunch

everyone - yes, yuck to them

the end

quality :clap2:

Spanish, do you not understand the irony of accusing anyone else of ganging up? In EVERY SINGLE ONE of these binfests if there are 3 names that I can guarantee will be present it is bushy, The Spanish and Das Reich, all saying how silly the wooly liberals are.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Possibly, rational people simply share views on certain subjects?

As opposed to you and your mates, where its a case of;

'Certain people share simple views'.

Jan 30, 2008
Spanish, do you not understand the irony of accusing anyone else of ganging up? In EVERY SINGLE ONE of these binfests if there are 3 names that I can guarantee will be present it is bushy, The Spanish and Das Reich, all saying how silly the wooly liberals are.

you silly liberal.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Exactly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here