Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob Crow

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
what the f*** does it matter what Simster does for a living ? Forgive me if I am wrong but it was you who first mentioned what you did as a job....????
it matters because he insinuates that tubes should be automated , lets show these worthless chavswe dont need them etc etc , they dont make an important contribution to society like me, thats what the f*** ITS GOT TO WITH IT. And no it wasnt me who first mentioned what i do.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I dont understand why you think negotiating from a position of strength is such bad form.
I don't think it's bad form at all, it's great for them that strike action has such a great effect. I just think it's a weapon that ought to be used sparingly and for extreme cases, that's all.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
it matters because he insinuates that tubes should be automated , lets show these worthless chavswe dont need them etc etc , they dont make an important contribution to society like me, thats what the f*** ITS GOT TO WITH IT. And no it wasnt me who first mentioned what i do.

how did people find out then ?

lets show these worthless chavswe dont need them etc etc , they dont make an important contribution to society like me

this is just made up stuff in your head.....never said by anyone on this thread

If it wasn't Crow, it would be some other elected leader.

I just wish somebody would stand up to the bullying transport union. Even Thatcher didn't dare take them on. Personally I think it's time to automate the tube, a bit like the DLR.

you mean then have just having a bloke sitting there pushing a leaver and listening to control.

Trains need more staff, public safety etc not less

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
it matters because he insinuates that tubes should be automated , lets show these worthless chavs we dont need them etc etc , they dont make an important contribution to society like me, thats what the f*** ITS GOT TO WITH IT. And no it wasnt me who first mentioned what i do.
"like me"? DO f*** off you f***ing twat. Stop putting words in my mouth or I'll do it to you, you racist BNP loving MONG. :tosser:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
how did people find out then ?

lets show these worthless chavswe dont need them etc etc , they dont make an important contribution to society like me

this is just made up stuff in your head.....never said by anyone on this thread
i'll remember to quote that next time you tell me i mean something totally different to what ive said.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
you mean then have just having a bloke sitting there pushing a leaver and listening to control.

Trains maybe, but not tubes. Very very low chance of collision with another tube.

More staff on the platforms would be good as it would reduce the fear of crime, especially late at night.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
your opinion, members I know are well pleased with the job Crow does. Perhaps they just cannot see the bigger picture.

really? i recall the return for the ballot on the last strike action was well under 50% and many members crossed the picket line. the other unions certainly aren't impressed by his combative style

funny thing is, at £50k a driver, you could pay for two policemen. has a DLR train ever gone through a red light (geniune question, no idea but not heard of an accident)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here