Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP's Election Broadcast

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I liked the bit at the end: get up, get out and vote.

Get up? What an odd thing to say. Does he assume that if the BNP voters weren't planning to vote they would just be in bed? Surely not.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
I did see the broadcast and I thought it was put together by someone with a camcorder on par with a home movie. But, without supporting the BNP, it wasn't until they started makeing news about a lot of people being unhappy with immigration that the major parties started to listen. Whilst they will only ever gain 1 or maybe 2 seats they will continue to be a protest vote for people trying to make the government to their concerns.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
İbrahim Tatlıses;3467840 said:
I think it was decent, it will have appealed to a lot of people. Quite tacky, but that's what you get on a low budget.

I wish people would stop mocking BNP voters though, when these days most of them are just voting for something they believe in. There is no evidence that multiculturalism works, only that it results in conflicts, genocides and wars all around the world. A lot of people are voting against Islamification in the country, a 3% rise of Muslims in 6 years in Britain is quite a lot. Others are just voting to bring our troops home. Whatever the reason, people shouldn't mock BNP voters, because they are just for something they feel strongly about, as opposed of the apathetic LibLabCon votes of others, and unfortunately BNP are the only party to represent them. I must admit if BNP were running in Hove I would definitely vote them as a protest vote if nothing else.

Are you not of Turkish descent?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
So leaving Europe might result in some tariffs, but how much exactly do we import from the EU? And wouldn't any higher prices be offset by the massive reduction in the UK budget as a result of withdrawing?

And Norway and Switzerland are not exactly bankrupt as a result of not being EU members.

Why exactly would a ban on immigration result on a ban on emigration?

Out of interest, what is your opinion on Inigo Calderon, Kazenga Lua Lua, Gus Poyet, Taricco, Peter Brezovan etc etc?

Here's the bit where you make yourself look like a hypocritical C*NT.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I could barely watch past the into when he said he had "four beautiful British children". I went to uni with his daughter and beautiful, or indeed human, is not really the word!

Seriously though, where did they get that Sikh guy? And why did it say "member" underneath him, when he was spouting some sort of "I can sort of understand what they are on about" message?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
İbrahim Tatlıses;3467840 said:
I think it was decent, it will have appealed to a lot of people. Quite tacky, but that's what you get on a low budget.

I wish people would stop mocking BNP voters though, when these days most of them are just voting for something they believe in. There is little evidence that multiculturalism works, only that it results in conflicts, genocides and wars all around the world. A lot of people are voting against Islamification in the country, a 3% rise of Muslims in 6 years in Britain is quite a lot. Others are just voting to bring our troops home. Whatever the reason, people shouldn't mock BNP voters, because they are just for something they feel strongly about, as opposed of the apathetic LibLabCon votes of others, and unfortunately BNP are the only party to represent them. I must admit if BNP were running in Hove I would definitely vote them as a protest vote if nothing else.

Its wrong to mock people for voting for a party's who's LEADER has openly DENIED THE HOLOCAUST?? I repeat, DENIED THE HOLOCAUST.

Are you on crack?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
You say that but when we had all the candidates for the mid sussex seat at our college (Haywards Heath) for a mock vote Lib Dem's won with 120 odd seats to soames' 35

Incidentally Labour got 6, the same as the Monster raving loony party :lolol:

I remember doing something similar in our class at school in 79, pupils presented the manifestos of the parties and then took questions, following which we had a vote...the Tories polled two votes, Labour one and all the rest went to the Liberal candidate...who was yours truly!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The "stooges" used to read the autocues were pretty funny, they couldn't have looked more forced or fake if they tried.

The Churchill picture was also amusing.

And why does he have to bring Question Time into it? Time to move on, you've had your 5 minutes (well however long Question time lasts) in the spotlight, f*** off back to the shadows

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I remember doing something similar in our class at school in 79, pupils presented the manifestos of the parties and then took questions, following which we had a vote...the Tories polled two votes, Labour one and all the rest went to the Liberal candidate...who was yours truly!

We had a mock election at our school in 1974 and the NF candidate came second (and the NF was polling much fewer then than the BNP does now).

My memory might be failing but I think Tony Towner's Fridge was one of the candidates,

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
We had a mock election at our school in 1974 and the NF candidate came second (and the NF was polling much fewer then than the BNP does now).

My memory might be failing but I think Tony Towner's Fridge was one of the candidates,

I think we had four candidates, three for the main parties and one for someone else...can't remember if it was for the NF or Communist party, but I do remember that they didn't get any votes.

To be fair, I was the only person who was able to present their view in a coherent manner without giggling, stammering or drying up...which was as much a surprise to me as the rest of the class...think it was the stand-point on green issues that won them over.

sammy g

So leaving Europe might result in some tariffs, but how much exactly do we import from the EU? And wouldn't any higher prices be offset by the massive reduction in the UK budget as a result of withdrawing?

And Norway and Switzerland are not exactly bankrupt as a result of not being EU members.

Why exactly would a ban on immigration result on a ban on emigration?

Both countries economies have little similarities to ours. The Swiss rely on there Banks and Tax Status and the Norwegian economy is tiny and insignificant. Ours is not, it would be if we left the EU.

Those thankfully few BNP supporters on here trot out the same tired and dis- proven arguments week after week, despite their points being constantly blown out of the water on this board.

Maybe there is some cognitive deficiency common amongst all BNP supporters. Something Scientist may want to research after the election!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You say that but when we had all the candidates for the mid sussex seat at our college (Haywards Heath) for a mock vote Lib Dem's won with 120 odd seats to soames' 35

Students traditionally have more liberal views though. The Lib Dems might do better this time because of Clegg's debate performances, but Soames will still win. It's the only reason he switched his seat from Crawley to mid Sussex in 1997- because it's a safe Tory seat and he knew he'd lose Crawley that year.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

That would be terrible if the Lib Dems get our seat. Be shocking as Soames has done a bloody good job, reluctant to say the least.

And lets face it. Mid sussex is a Tory safe seat!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
He might be brain dead, I don't know, but he's not resorting to foul mouthed rants like you. So you think we should kick who out of the country?Just the uneducated? Try and talk sense

Foul mouthed rants? Hardly - just one entirely justifiable (if not admittedly very rude) word. I would like us to kick fascists out of the country if that's ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here