Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It was awful as an advert.

They ended with a slogan of:
Get your own back - Vote BNP

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is this the same Churchill that led us in WWII against the Nazis who were responsible for the Holocaust that Nick Griffin claims didn't take place?

If Griffin says it didn't take place, then it didn't. Unlike all other politicians, Griffin doesn't lie. Apparently.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
That's a waste of their deposit then.

There is more chance of Gordon Brown changing his name to Wendy and announcing he's having gender reassignment surgery next Friday morning, than of any candidate other than Nicholas Soames winning Mid Sussex.

And frankly even if the Conservatives decided (for a laugh) not to contest the seat, the BNP's single issue campaigning wouldn't hold much weight in the leafy lanes of middle class Mid Sussex. I doubt there's many people living in Burgess Hill or Haywards Heath that are ranting about losing jobs to immigrants.

Agree with this. I've often wondered how there can be any BNP supporters in 'leafy mid sussex' What immigrants have taken their jobs? Unless they had a job in an Indian restaurant.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I wonder who the BNP and supporters would blame for their misfortune or ignorance if they ever got into power and deported all people who weren't historically British back to the 9th century. Maybe the gays next with their unnatural ways, stealing jobs from the average wifebeater. The disabled would be the next imperfections to be corrected bluntly with force. Then the short. Then children with a lisp.
I'd certainly announce my legacy of Irish, American, Sout African and Lithuanian genetic history of they got insanely in and lived up to their promise of paying £50k to any foreigner returning "home".
Thankfully, of course, there might be a few million idiots in this country, but not all of them are pig-ignorant enough to vote for that buffoon and his camp ruffians.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is this the same Churchill that led us in WWII against the Nazis who were responsible for the Holocaust that Nick Griffin claims didn't take place?

No no no no no. CoventryGull has clearly stated that Griffin only said that to win favour with the extreme Right and solidify his position as the BNP leader. Clearly that's OK? Can't you see that?

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Churchill's family have consistently asked the BNP not to use his picture in their literature and they have refused to do so. This is how much respect they have.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You need to wake up :shrug:

I do? Seriously, there are seven candidates for the Mid Sussex seat, and the only one I can see getting fewer votes than the BNP guy is Baron Von Thunderclap.

Still, so long as the BNP regard beating the Monster Raving Loony William Hill Party as an achievement, well they're clearly striking a chord with the commuters, cabin crew, farmers and bankers of Haywards Heath and beyond, eh?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If the BNP puts an end to immigration, would it also put an end to emigration too?

Very unlikely...a BNP Government would probably spark the type of emigration unseen since the Irish potato famine in the 19th Century.

Dandyman

In London village.
No no no no no. CoventryGull has clearly stated that Griffin only said that to win favour with the extreme Right and solidify his position as the BNP leader. Clearly that's OK? Can't you see that?

And the BNP propaganda chief who called Churchill a c*nt has recently been arrested for allegedly threatening to kill Griffin(possibly over his liberal attitude to financial management).

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The UK economy benefits from being in Europe, as it is our biggest trading partner. Leaving Europe would result in tariffs, and higher prices for consumers.

If the BNP puts an end to immigration, would it also put an end to emigration too?

So leaving Europe might result in some tariffs, but how much exactly do we import from the EU? And wouldn't any higher prices be offset by the massive reduction in the UK budget as a result of withdrawing?

And Norway and Switzerland are not exactly bankrupt as a result of not being EU members.

Why exactly would a ban on immigration result on a ban on emigration?

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
That's a waste of their deposit then.

There is more chance of Gordon Brown changing his name to Wendy and announcing he's having gender reassignment surgery next Friday morning, than of any candidate other than Nicholas Soames winning Mid Sussex.

And frankly even if the Conservatives decided (for a laugh) not to contest the seat, the BNP's single issue campaigning wouldn't hold much weight in the leafy lanes of middle class Mid Sussex. I doubt there's many people living in Burgess Hill or Haywards Heath that are ranting about losing jobs to immigrants.

You say that but when we had all the candidates for the mid sussex seat at our college (Haywards Heath) for a mock vote Lib Dem's won with 120 odd seats to soames' 35

Incidentally Labour got 6, the same as the Monster raving loony party :lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Classic - anyone else noticed the subliminal wanker sign he makes when he mentions the Labour party at 3:43?

I also loved the pensioners - whilst the bloke is talking, you can see his wife's lips moving as she reads the board as well!

Let's be honest, he doesn't actually say anything in the broadcast, it's all "lowest common denominator" soundbites. I know they are not his medals in the background - anyone got a clue as to which ebay collector he picked them up from?

It's all quite sad - people will wank themselves silly over his "British jobs for the British people" soundbites until they realise that these jobs are less than the benefits they can scrounge - and they want the foreigners back in to do the graft.

He has got away from the stormtroopers but he is still not smooth enough to have a wider appeal. He has no general policies, none of his economics policies add up and he is only going to appeal to those who are too lazy to question deeper.

Get your own back - vote BNP! Possibly the lamest ending to a PPB that I have EVER seen!

Dandyman

In London village.
So leaving Europe might result in some tariffs, but how much exactly do we import from the EU? And wouldn't any higher prices be offset by the massive reduction in the UK budget as a result of withdrawing?

And Norway and Switzerland are not exactly bankrupt as a result of not being EU members.

Why exactly would a ban on immigration result on a ban on emigration?

I'm critical of many aspects of the EU but withdrawl would just end up with us playing rent boy to the USA even more than we already do.

As for a block on immigration, I assume those in favour of that policy will be calling for Gus to be sacked at our next game ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

But according to some recent research, that's exactly the sort of constituency that will vote BNP

Nine of the top 10 BNP-voting areas experience less than average levels of immigration.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/apr/19/immigration-not-fuel-bnp-support

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here