Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP's Election Broadcast

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I saw it. And couldn't help but laugh in sympathy. Churchill's picture on his desk was, literally, the most cringeworthy thing they could have done. All the flags flying were to be expected, it's lame propaganda at best.

I wonder what on earth that "family" thought they were doing being the face of the doomed, and pointless, BNP campaign. :thumbsup:

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
I saw it. And couldn't help but laugh in sympathy. Churchill's picture on his desk was, literally, the most cringeworthy thing they could have done. All the flags flying were to be expected, it's lame propaganda at best.

I wonder what on earth that "family" thought they were doing being the face of the doomed, and pointless, BNP campaign. :thumbsup:

Maybe if you would of spent less time looking around, and more time listening to what he had to say it would make more sense to you :thumbsup:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The quality, or rather lack of it, of film, together with the music reminded me of my of my "A Clockwork Orange" video.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes they are in Mid Sussex

That's a waste of their deposit then.

There is more chance of Gordon Brown changing his name to Wendy and announcing he's having gender reassignment surgery next Friday morning, than of any candidate other than Nicholas Soames winning Mid Sussex.

And frankly even if the Conservatives decided (for a laugh) not to contest the seat, the BNP's single issue campaigning wouldn't hold much weight in the leafy lanes of middle class Mid Sussex. I doubt there's many people living in Burgess Hill or Haywards Heath that are ranting about losing jobs to immigrants.

Oct 25, 2003
it was laughable

the best bit was the "i'm voting bnp" people, looking like they were reading from an autocue

laughable

plus.....with the gelled to one side hair, is there someone that griffin reminds you of?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'm voting for them for two reasons:
1. We have to put an end to immigration. The fecking country's full!
2. We need to be out of Europe. Our membership costs the British taxpayer a fortune. For what exactly?

What their leader looks like or how he comes across on the telly is irrelevant.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
2. We need to be out of Europe. Our membership costs the British taxpayer a fortune. For what exactly?

There are other parties that agree with your two reasons but are not neo-Nazi racist thugs like the BNP.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think immigration and population levels may have to be controlled, we are one of the most densely populated countries in Europe, certainly if we don't want to tarmac over anymore of our green and pleasant land, but to shut up shop? No, thank you.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Maybe if you would of spent less time looking around, and more time listening to what he had to say it would make more sense to you :thumbsup:

Less time looking around? :lolol: Oh please, they wanted you to see the Churchill picture. It was meant to summon support. They wanted you to notice how "patriotic" they are. They don't want you listening to what they're saying, because it is shortsighted and small minded.

:lolol: If you believe that, then you're deluded. You can be the best leader in the world but if noone is listening to you, you're not going to be able to get anything done. Maybe Griffin would be a good leader (I can't say that with a straight face, sorry :lolol: ), but because he's a gobshite, he can't get the neccessary support and therefore, he won't ever have any power. Thank God for that, frankly. Because the man isn't fit to have any. At all.

portslade-by-sea

Jan 24, 2010
That's a waste of their deposit then.

There is more chance of Gordon Brown changing his name to Wendy and announcing he's having gender reassignment surgery next Friday morning, than of any candidate other than Nicholas Soames winning Mid Sussex.

And frankly even if the Conservatives decided (for a laugh) not to contest the seat, the BNP's single issue campaigning wouldn't hold much weight in the leafy lanes of middle class Mid Sussex. I doubt there's many people living in Burgess Hill or Haywards Heath that are ranting about losing jobs to immigrants.

You need to wake up :shrug:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

The UK economy benefits from being in Europe, as it is our biggest trading partner. Leaving Europe would result in tariffs, and higher prices for consumers.

If the BNP puts an end to immigration, would it also put an end to emigration too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here