Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bnp win Euro seat.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
all the bangladeshis there want to do is create their own little bangladesh

OK, playing devil's advocate, let's say that the above is 100% true.

Now, I'm not saying there are NO negative effects to this taking place, but what do you actually see as bad in your statement above?

Like I said, I'm not saying there isn't ANYTHING bad about it, or putting my head in the sand, I just genuinely want to know what the actual issues you have are with "little bangladesh"s popping up in large cities in england.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
f*** the BNP, theyve reached the limit of their vote. Unless Cameron screws it up and the middle classes start going over en mass they are as puffed up as they can be.

Why not leave them to their small moment of glory and get on debating the issues that caused their rise in the first place rather than a bunch of race haters who get hard ons watching old nazi news clips?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
f*** the BNP, theyve reached the limit of their vote. Unless Cameron screws it up and the middle classes start going over en mass they are as puffed up as they can be.

Why not leave them to their small moment of glory and get on debating the issues that caused their rise in the first place rather than a bunch of race haters who get hard ons watching old nazi news clips?

I kind of agree with this and would like to add that all the attention is self defeating.

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

looney - you are right.

Not a sentence that I expected to ever type.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
OK, playing devil's advocate, let's say that the above is 100% true.

Now, I'm not saying there are NO negative effects to this taking place, but what do you actually see as bad in your statement above?

Like I said, I'm not saying there isn't ANYTHING bad about it, or putting my head in the sand, I just genuinely want to know what the actual issues you have are with "little bangladesh"s popping up in large cities in england.
because its f***ing england for christs sake, these ghettoes arent the quaint little chinatown places you seem to think they are, what about the people who have lived there for generations ?? god give me strength what will it take to make your sort realise ?? i would love to see east preston with a muslim majority and see how you react.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
All of this BNP stuff is utter gash, if the REAL f***ing Nazis, you know, the Gestapo, the SS and all of that mob EVER took over all you third rate plastic fascists would totally shit your skinners.

Nick Griffin is a bolly eyed social inadequate and his mate Bols or whatever who got elected in Leeds looks like a kiddy fiddler..Hitler would piss himself looking at them.

If you want to vote for them go ahead, they have nothing whatsoever to contribute other than banging on about a Britain that vanished in about 1958 and their input is ludicrous but go ahead. Some of you on here supporting them sound like you have decent brains which makes it even more worrying that you can't see any other solution than The BNP and seem to seriously think that they are even remotely credible in any way . You must be kidding.

There IS a problem with mass migration and their is a problem with social cohesion as a consequence and we have to sort it or we will keep having to deal with no marks like Griffin et al forever but please...the f***ing BNP are a joke.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
because its f***ing england for christs sake, these ghettoes arent the quaint little chinatown places you seem to think they are, what about the people who have lived there for generations ?? god give me strength what will it take to make your sort realise ?? i would love to see east preston with a muslim majority and see how you react.

You haven't answered the question.

What EXACTLY is so bad about it?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

England has been multi cultural since any of us even know.

At the end of the day does it not come down to you simply not liking how Muslims act in general?

I'm not saying they're quaint at all. I'm just trying to see whether there is any substance to the argument other than generalised racism.

How did "little bangladesh" springing up personally effect you? In your everyday life?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You haven't answered the question.

What EXACTLY is so bad about it?
people being here for 30 plus years and not bothering to learn english, the unemployment rate among bangladeshis is a lot higher than the national average thus wiping out the "jobs brits wont do argument", the money it costs in translators etc for schools/hospitals and a host of other services , council signs being in english and urdu, feeling like a starnger in your own country as everyone around you speaks urdu, whether they can speak english or not,your kids in school being held back because of non english speakers in the class , the racial abuse while just going about your daily business, theres a lot more , do you want me to continue ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

At the end of the day does it not come down to you simply not liking how Muslims act in general?

I'm not saying they're quaint at all. I'm just trying to see whether there is any substance to the argument other than generalised racism.

How did "little bangladesh" springing up personally effect you? In your everyday life?
not anywhere near to the extent it is now.

How did "little bangladesh" springing up personally effect you? In your everyday life? see my reply to common as mook.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
people being here for 30 plus years and not bothering to learn english, the unemployment rate among bangladeshis is a lot higher than the national average thus wiping out the "jobs brits wont do argument", the money it costs in translators etc for schools/hospitals and a host of other services , council signs being in english and urdu, feeling like a starnger in your own country as everyone around you speaks urdu, whether they can speak english or not,your kids in school being held back because of non english speakers in the class , the racial abuse while just going about your daily business, theres a lot more , do you want me to continue ?

OK, let's go through them;

People here for more than 30 years not bothering to learn English - I'm guessing this statement would apply to less than one percent but yes, fair point, those people should learn the native tongue of the country they live in. Just as English ex-pats should learn Spanish or whatever the language is wherever they've migrated to.

Unemployment rate of Bangladeshis - Again fair point IF true, would have to see some stats to prove this.

Money costs in translators - Probably costs less than the money in work we would lose losing these people.

Council signs in English and Urdu - Don't personally have a problem with that.

Feeling a stranger in your own country - If any of them have been here for a few generations or more, according to most it's THEIR country as well. I understand people getting frustrated about this but we know forced repatriation won't work so what do you suggest?

Kids in school being held back - Really? In what way?

Racial abuse - I think everyone agrees this is a two-way street. In all societies/cultures you get your scumbags.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
OK, let's go through them;

People here for more than 30 years not bothering to learn English - I'm guessing this statement would apply to less than one percent but yes, fair point, those people should learn the native tongue of the country they live in. Just as English ex-pats should learn Spanish or whatever the language is wherever they've migrated to.

Unemployment rate of Bangladeshis - Again fair point IF true, would have to see some stats to prove this.

Money costs in translators - Probably costs less than the money in work we would lose losing these people.

Council signs in English and Urdu - Don't personally have a problem with that.

Feeling a stranger in your own country - If any of them have been here for a few generations or more, according to most it's THEIR country as well. I understand people getting frustrated about this but we know forced repatriation won't work so what do you suggest?

Kids in school being held back - Really? In what way?

Racial abuse - I think everyone agrees this is a two-way street. In all societies/cultures you get your scumbags.
so you would "guess" its less than one per cent that dont speak english , why ? what leads you to this figure?and what the f*** ex pats in spain have got to do with it i dont know , they're spains problem.

unemployment rate among bangladeshis ?National Statistics Online

money costs in translators probably costs less than the money we would lose in work we would lose losing these people ? hmmm, yes , someone who cant speak english is bound to be in a really high high paying job contributing huge tax receipts to the economy.

council signs in english and urdu , you dont have a problem with this , why ? apart from the cost why should we have to ? all these things lead to an erosion of our national identity piece by piece.

kids in school being held back ? well what part of kids being held back because of non english speakers in the class are you struggling with ?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
sums it up for me

The notorious fascist leader Sir Oswald Mosley, campaigning at the height of the Great Depression of the 1930s, never achieved a fraction of the electoral success the BNP achieved yesterday.
Nor did the National Front when it tried to stir up resentment against black people during the 1970s.
This makes Nick Griffin, leader of the British National Party and newly elected MEP for the North West, by far the most successful leader of the far right Britain has ever produced.

Worryingly, many believe that the BNP's two seats in the European Parliament are only the beginning and that seats at Westminster may follow.
We cannot be complacent. The BNP is a terrifying new force in British politics, and this is a very scary moment in our national history.
One of the proudest things about Britain is that we have always been sane, moderate, tolerant and fundamentally decent people. That is why parties of the far left and the fascist right have never taken root here.
In the 20th century communist and fascist parties flourished in continental Europe, with hideous consequences - but not in Britain.
But something very significant has changed. It now looks entirely possible that a powerful fascist movement will emerge here, just as it already has in the Netherlands, France and Austria, where the fascist right is already on the march.

Much of the rise of the BNP is down to its articulate, Cambridge-educated leader Nick Griffin, who has changed the image of his party over the last decade. His activists have been transformed from the violent yobs of the 1970s to plausible men in suits.
But Griffin could never have succeeded but for one far more fundamental factor - the quite deliberate decision by Labour to turn its back on the British working class.
The recent rise of the BNP can be dated to exactly the moment that Tony Blair and his tiny group of New Labour modernisers seized control of the party immediately after the death of John Smith.
Blair cynically decided that the way for Labour to secure election victory was to take the party's traditional supporters for granted. Instead he concentrated every last sinew of his efforts on winning over middle England.
As an electoral strategy this worked brilliantly, and secured New Labour three consecutive election victories.
But the long-term consequences have been dire. Something Tony Blair never dreamed of took place - those neglected voters took revenge. They have started to turn away in their millions.
In some cases they went to the Conservatives, and others have stopped voting altogether - but hundreds of thousands have switched their vote to the racist BNP. And, as we saw in these elections, the Labour vote has collapsed.
It is important to note that the majority of these new BNP supporters are not themselves racists. Over recent years I have followed BNP candidates as the canvassed in former Labour strongholds in the East End of London and in the Midlands.
While it is true that some of the BNP voters I met were indeed vicious and nasty people, many were decent, middle of the road, family-minded, and law-abiding.
But they all had one thing in common. They were victims of a political class which had left them with nowhere to go.

Over the last decade only the local BNP politician took their concerns seriously on a whole range of issues, from housing to the economy to immigration.
It is of course extremely easy for a Labour minister, with his six-figure salary augmented by generous tax-free allowances, to sneer at ordinary people who complain about mass immigration as 'racist'.
But for a man living on the national median income of approximately £20,000 it is another matter entirely.

The mass immigration unleashed by a succession of Labour home secretaries has meant that his children may find themselves in large classes full of children who do not speak English as their first language.
He may find that it has become impossible for his son or daughter to get on the housing ladder, while access to public services such as the NHS becomes far more difficult.
To make matters worse, Labour ministers have consistently lied about immigration. To give just one example, the former Europe minister Denis McShane repeatedly insisted that Polish entry to the European Union would lead to only a few thousand Polish immigrants.
In fact, as many as 600,000 arrived. Once again, this was dire news for traditional Labour supporters, whose wages were cut or who in some cases found themselves out of a job.
But when they complained, the high-minded New Labour establishment told them they were xenophobes and that their views were not worth listening too.
Last month David Smith, a Daily Mail reader, wrote me this letter which succinctly explains the point of view of millions of British voters.

Though no supporter of the BNP, he wrote: 'A political class and media elite has tried to irrevocably change this country against the wishes of the majority.
'They see in the BNP the last hope before England, and it is England that matters to them, is lost. They never wanted mass immigration, a multicultural society, a globalised low wage world but this is what the elites have given them. And all the time enriching themselves.
'To dismiss their fears and denigrate them as racist bigots will be a foolish mistake but I hold out no hope that any party or commentator will attempt to deal with their fears in any meaningful way.'
I do not agree with everything that Mr Smith says, but his analysis is far more acute than anything I have ever read by a Labour minister.
David Smith highlights, too, the fact that the Conservatives have been reluctant to fill the void. Indeed, whenever the Conservatives attempted to raise concerns about immigration they were vilified in the BBC and mainstream media as the nasty party.
As a result of this refusal by mainstream political parties to discuss immigration, and other issues of concern to ordinary voters, a giant vacuum has emerged in British political discourse. It has been filled by the evil bigots of the BNP, and now we must cope with the consequences.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well said Race i totally agree.....Just comeback from a weekend in Madrid with the wife and spoke to some scottish lads and lasses mostly over 40's who are all are now totally
pissed off with the immigration issue and wishing that just 1 party would have the Balls to grasp the situation and stand up to it....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here