Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bnp win Euro seat.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
A sad and sorry day that 900,000 plus idiots have bought into the luncay of the BNP.

But they are entitled to their opinion.

What if they are right? Nobody can't actually prove 100% that the road we're going down is the right one. Who's to say that things wouldn't be better if we went the BNP route and repatriated everyone to the country of their ancestory.

The same principal goes for Islamic extremists, who's to say the taliban haven't got the right idea and the only way for the human race to progress is to revert back to the stone age like they want. In fact, in 200 years time when the world will be unrecognisable from the place we live in now historians might look back at these times and conclude a 1 state earth is the only way the human race could survive.

I don't believe these things one way or another, but I'm not too blinkered to realise that questions need to be asked in a democracy. If 900,000 people are asking if we are doing the right thing, why don't they have a right to be heard?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Brown made a speech a few months ago proclaiming 'British jobs for British Workers'. Rather a silly thing to do when we are in the EU and have no control over our borders with regards to (Eastern) Europeans. If Turkey joins there will be even more pressure on schools, housing and jobs.

What ALL the main parties have to realise is that whilst immigration CAN be a very good thing (the NHS would collapse without it) importing low cost labour to work at the minimum wage at the (perseived) expense of an Unemployed Brit could be seen as wrong.

Get the white, lazy, benefit-hungry Brits back to work, and off the dole, then perhaps we wouldn't need to import labour in such quantities.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Is immigration the real problem? Or is associated poverty the problem?

Its much much more than that.

I saw the BBC coverage of the elcetions last night an d heard the Gardian Lady, I forget her name, and in response to the BNP problems, she said that a 'disatvantaged person' who cant get a job will blame it on imagrents. She is correct. Its logical - they have a job, I dont, I want that Job, they must go.

But like a say, its more than that. I grew up in Brighton and lived there for 24 years - i would say Im quite Libreal.

But, for someone who lived in leeds (for example) who, even up until a few years ago (20/30) were still very much sexist. There are not as sospisticated if you like as those down south. Is even this problem to do with moeny?

Its a hard one to answer. Its not such a black or white (pun) issue.

What we DO know, is nearly 1 million people HAVE voted for the BNP. Make no mistake, they knew who they were voting for.

On, another note, UKIP - also an anit-imagration party, althoug nowhere near as Fasist as the BNP came 2ND in the Election.

Read the signs - you may like imagration, so will the guy living next to you, BUT there is a clear message being sent about imagration that you or I may not agree with.

Hope that makes sence.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Brown made a speech a few months ago proclaiming 'British jobs for British Workers'. Rather a silly thing to do when we are in the EU and have no control over our borders with regards to (Eastern) Europeans. If Turkey joins there will be even more pressure on schools, housing and jobs.

What ALL the main parties have to realise is that whilst immigration CAN be a very good thing (the NHS would collapse without it) importing low cost labour to work at the minimum wage at the (perseived) expense of an Unemployed Brit could be seen as wrong.

Get the white, lazy, benefit-hungry Brits back to work, and off the dole, then perhaps we wouldn't need to import labour in such quantities.

Lazy Brits?

So how many is that in the entire uk? How many live in high unemployment areas? Tipical Labour crap.They use that excuse so they have a good reason to flood us with cheap labour.There will always be pockets of lazy people where ever you go,the UK is no different.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
But they are entitled to their opinion.

What if they are right? Nobody can't actually prove 100% that the road we're going down is the right one. Who's to say that things wouldn't be better if we went the BNP route and repatriated everyone to the country of their ancestory.

The same principal goes for Islamic extremists, who's to say the taliban haven't got the right idea and the only way for the human race to progress is to revert back to the stone age like they want. In fact, in 200 years time when the world will be unrecognisable from the place we live in now historians might look back at these times and conclude a 1 state earth is the only way the human race could survive.

I don't believe these things one way or another, but I'm not too blinkered to realise that questions need to be asked in a democracy. If 900,000 people are asking if we are doing the right thing, why don't they have a right to be heard?

Mr Loft, Sir. :jester:

I agree that 900,000 people are entitled to vote for the BNP, but I, personally, think they are foolish. The 900,000 are not 'asking if we are doing the right thing', they are claiming we are doing the wrong thing and wish to repatriate the foreigners with their original country.

What is an indigenous Briton? How far back does one have to go to be a true Brit?

I am not saying that they are wrong to be worried about immigration and whether or not multi-culturalism really works, but they are a hardline party with no intention of seeing if it can work or will work.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Lazy Brits?

There are plenty...

No work for me for that last 6 months so i'll let others pay my way.

Free dental care
Free eye tests
Free prescriptions
Rent paid in full every month
Council tax paid in full.
Free giro every 2 weeks £125
Reduced child maintenance
Plus other perks which cannot be revealed :lol:

I've decided to take two years out to relax and catch up on things i enjoy like fishing.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
What......................even if England was playing Pakistan?

If the Jamaica support in France 98 or the England vs Jamaica game in 2004 was anything to go by I'd guarantee you're wrong.

Exactly you should be in SE London when Jamaica a West Indian or West African team is playing. I can tell you of mates of mine who are 3rd generation Jamaican who go to the pub and support f***ing Ghana in football matches on telly. As they have the same skin colour. That's f***ed up.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Mr Loft, Sir. :jester:

I agree that 900,000 people are entitled to vote for the BNP, but I, personally, think they are foolish. The 900,000 are not 'asking if we are doing the right thing', they are claiming we are doing the wrong thing and wish to repatriate the foreigners with their original country.

What is an indigenous Briton? How far back does one have to go to be a true Brit?

I am not saying that they are wrong to be worried about immigration and whether or not multi-culturalism really works, but they are a hardline party with no intention of seeing if it can work or will work.

But my point is that all the while there is no serious debate, people will feel marginalised from society and will be more open to extreme views. Dismissing people as racists will only make them more likely to turn to people who will listen i.e the BNP.

I don't believe that every person who voted for the BNP is a racist. People have real concerns about how seperate communities have been allowed to develop in some areas in the north.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

I agree. I live in Leicester, a city with one of the largest immigrant populations in the country and yet the city would cease to function if it wasnt for foreign labour. For example if the Polish population in the city that do seriously shitty jobs for minimum wage that white British people are unwilling to do (and work harder than anyone I have ever witnessed) got kicked out of the U.K. it would have a damaging impact on the regions economy.

I live opposite a homeless shelter and its residents consist 99% of white british people who spend their days drinking outside my flat, taking class A drugs such as heroin in the park down the road (that is littered with discarded needles despite the shelter offering a free needle exchange) and commiting criminal activities (I got mugged by one of the bastards 7 months ago). I bet there are millions more white british people that are happy to live off the state, participate in criminal activities and are generally a burden to the U.K. than there are immigrants who come to this country looking to exploit our system. Personally I think that people who are able to work should be given 3-6 months welfare and then be on their own as even with no qualifications, you can get a job. Trouble is that these lazy bastards done want to work.

Rant over :thumbsup: Night Night

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
Exactly you should be in SE London when Jamaica a West Indian or West African team is playing. I can tell you of mates of mine who are 3rd generation Jamaican who go to the pub and support f***ing Ghana in football matches on telly. As they have the same skin colour. That's f***ed up.

Just to shock you even more, I've been known to cheer on South Africa and Poland in games.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

What's f***ed up is that you seem so bloody well upset by it. SFW. What is the big deal. Can you not get on with your life without concerning yourself with how other people live theirs.

I'm a 41year old white male that has lived in East London and brighton, both hotbeds of 'minority' populations and have so far managed to retain my own identity without becoming a bitter and twisted bigot, how is that possible. Surely the eastern europeans, muslims, other assorted ethincs and gays should ruined my life by now, but apparently they haven't, how is that possible?.

FFS live and let live.

This country is over 90per cent white and some people are searching for division everywhere they look.

Some of the posts on here this week have been really f***ing depressing. I really despair at some of my countrymen I really do.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
no, but we are more tolerant, which makes this a better country. so what if people want to take a certain day off to go worship their god, its no different to me or you taking off the june 17th to wait for the fixtures (or any other arbitary reason for a day off). it should noted that there are churches in just about every muslim country.
churches in just about every muslim country ?? your wrong there,and you should take a look at how christians are persecuted in pakistan .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here