Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody bastards

Sounds an obvious thing to say, but no we haven't - not properly.

The bloke from LanGuard even comes to the Albion Business Breakfast each month. I'll have a natter with him.

My house is alarmed by them and the pub that my parents ran for 21 years was alarmed by them, now they have retired and their house is alarmed by the Languard.
I would heartdly recommend them.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The non-drying paint can be quite effective.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Pathetic little shysters!! Sorry to hear they're at it again TLO...its not a very nice feeling at all....at my Mum and Dads they've got a really cheap little alarm on the back gate - they used to use it incase we escaped when we were little, playing in the garden. But a few years ago Dad heard it in the middle of the night, and looked out the window to see two people running off...so he's glad he left it there!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Swines.
A friend of mine said that nailing on carpet gripper rod on top of your fences is very effective to anyone who might like to climb over it. I did mention this to a policeman at a party one night ( well there wasn`t any one else to talk to) and he said you could be in bother if a child jumped up for what ever reason and hurt themselves. I might actually look into it now though.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Swines.
A friend of mine said that nailing on carpet gripper rod on top of your fences is very effective to anyone who might like to climb over it. I did mention this to a policeman at a party one night ( well there wasn`t any one else to talk to) and he said you could be in bother if a child jumped up for what ever reason and hurt themselves. I might actually look into it now though.

I had been considering that. It's a 6 foot pannelled timber gate (no gaps).

However, they went through the lock instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here