Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bitch Fight at PP

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
The thing that panics me is old Doug knowing my in and outs! :ohmy: ???
Is it true then about the stalking???;)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Enter Doug?:lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Posts on Palace site.
A.J's Love Monkey 306.
dougdeep 893.

Who's a stalker?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
dougdeep said:
Posts on Palace site.
A.J's Love Monkey 306.
dougdeep 893.

Who's a stalker?

:lolol: Can i have a puff of what your smoking Doug, for a Brighton fan to admit he has nearly one and a half times the posts than a Palace fan on a Palace site is pretty foolish considering your telling a Brighton fans site wouldn't you say?! Marvellous stuff! :lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
AJ's Love Monkey said:
:lolol: Can i have a puff of what your smoking Doug, for a Brighton fan to admit he has nearly one and a half times the posts than a Palace fan on a Palace site is pretty foolish considering your telling a Brighton fans site wouldn't you say?! Marvellous stuff! :lolol: :lolol:

And Happy Birthday for yesterday. :wave:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Oh hello Kaney haven't got over your tantrum i see! Maths was never my strong point but calculators are great aren't they? :wave:

Didnt use a calculator you MUG, but then again at least I have one, you probably nicked one in the past thinking it was a mobile phone. Either that or you use it to calculate the thin chances of palace surviving relegation this season.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
AT LEAST IT LOOKS LIKE THIS THREAD IS BACK ON TRACK...(BITCH FIGHT):lolol: :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Kaney said:
Didnt use a calculator you MUG, but then again at least I have one, you probably nicked one in the past thinking it was a mobile phone. Either that or you use it to calculate the thin chances of palace surviving relegation this season.

And you attempt to do wit as well fantastic! Work this out (not on your calculator you old cheat!) the odds of Brighton surviving over Palace what do you give me and i'll take the bet with you. Money where your mouth is time Kaney, ooh scary eh? :jester:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
About as confident as the fact you are indeed a MUG Palace going down will pay nothing of value as it is certain to happen.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Lets not forget that Money in Brighton is worth less than Money in Croydon, who needs a currency when all they do is mug things

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Kaney said:
About as confident as the fact you are indeed a MUG Palace going down will pay nothing of value as it is certain to happen.

Tut tut Kaney i overestimated you i at least i thought you would back yourself up but with that pathetic reply i take it you can't or won't. The odds are in your favour aren't they you play Coventry and Rotherham in your remaining games which given those two teams current form should be winnable, and according to most Brighton fans on here you only need two wins to stay up. We have got to play Newcastle and Blackburn away and Liverpool at home in our last 8 games, all pretty good sides. But you obviously thing its relegation for your lot and who would blame you after your reason run eh?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Kaney said:
Lets not forget that Money in Brighton is worth less than Money in Croydon, who needs a currency when all they do is mug things

:yawn: I didn't think it would take long before that very old Croydon is a shithole chestnut reared its head again! I'm going over ancient ground here but just for you i will say it again i don't come from and have never lived in Croydon Kaney like thousands of other Palace fans who don't. Our catchment area is pretty big so we don't rely on one or two towns to generate our support. There capice?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here