Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bitch Fight at PP

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Not by a long shot bakesy there are plenty of blokes i know who owe their life to Betty Ford after watching Palace! :lolol:
:lolol: :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
bakesy said:
You've been quiet for 10 minutes.....is this a record:lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
bakesy pick your all time worst Brighton XI and i'll do the same for Palace this should be hilarious!

1) Julian Speroni - Clown
2) Gary Stebbing - Local lad who should have stuck to playing on the local park at South Norwood, hopeless
3) Craig Harrison - What can i say, Long haired lout who couldn't defend, attack, run, tackle or kick with either foot!
4) Phil Holder - The fattest waste of space ever to pull on a Palace shirt (and there's fierce competition) woeful
5) John Lacy - When a club like Spurs can't wait to offload a player and virtually give him away the result is this pile of shite!
6) Valerian Ismael - Paid £3m for this twat, the biggest con ever! Absolute dross
7) Bobby Bowry - Walking pipecleaner who used to fall over if a fan was in a room he was in! Average at best, bollox at worst
8) Itzak Zohar - Israeli who came with a big reputation but only played one game for us, and proceeded to miss the most lily livered penalty in history against Southampton and was promptly substituted! Cost us £1m for 75 mins and a penalty miss, great business!
9) Gareth Taylor - No words can describe how inept this lump was, plain buffoon!
10) Andy McCulloch - To say he was a carthorse is doing the animal a disservice, couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo and a one legged tortoise would have outsprinted him. Shocking player
11) Andy Higginbottom - The WORST player ever to play for Palace without doubt i can't even bring myself to talk about the muppet!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
AJ's Love Monkey said:
bakesy pick your all time worst Brighton XI and i'll do the same for Palace this should be hilarious!

1) Julian Speroni - Clown
2) Gary Stebbing - Local lad who should have stuck to playing on the local park at South Norwood, hopeless
3) Craig Harrison - What can i say, Long haired lout who couldn't defend, attack, run, tackle or kick with either foot!
4) Phil Holder - The fattest waste of space ever to pull on a Palace shirt (and there's fierce competition) woeful
5) John Lacy - When a club like Spurs can't wait to offload a player and virtually give him away the result is this pile of shite!
6) Valerian Ismael - Paid £3m for this twat, the biggest con ever! Absolute dross
7) Bobby Bowry - Walking pipecleaner who used to fall over if a fan was in a room he was in! Average at best, bollox at worst
8) Itzak Zohar - Israeli who came with a big reputation but only played one game for us, and proceeded to miss the most lily livered penalty in history against Southampton and was promptly substituted! Cost us £1m for 75 mins and a penalty miss, great business!
9) Gareth Taylor - No words can describe how inept this lump was, plain buffoon!
10) Andy McCulloch - To say he was a carthorse is doing the animal a disservice, couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo and a one legged tortoise would have outsprinted him. Shocking player
11) Andy Higginbottom - The WORST player ever to play for Palace without doubt i can't even bring myself to talk about the muppet!
Brian Powney...let in 8 at home to Bristol Rovers.
Can't think of any more cack players to pull on the stripes....we've always had quality in abundance:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Brian Powney ? Not only was he a great keeper but he still lives in Seaford. :angry:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Braders7 said:
how long ago where you playing footie ?

Was about 2:15 when it happened, but that doesn't seem to be important anymore.

WE HATE PALACE and WE HATE PALACE
WE ARE THE PALACE HATERS
WE HATE PALACE

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Kaney said:

WE ARE THE PALACE HATERS
WE HATE PALACE

I have done at times too fella! :p

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Kaney said:

WE ARE THE PALACE HATERS
WE HATE PALACE

Yeah my apologies Kaney went a bit off topic there! :wave:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
dougdeep said:
Brian Powney ? Not only was he a great keeper but he still lives in Seaford. :angry:
I know he does, but my first experience of the Albion was the 8-2 defeat and the image of BP picking the ball out of the net repeatedly.It's left a lasting impression, sorry.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
AJ's Love Monkey said:
How long ago was Brian Powney your 'keeper then bakesy? ;)
1962-1974....351 appearances.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Apology not Accepted AJ you cock

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
AJ's Love Monkey said:
And there was me thinking you were a young buck like me!! (right) :lolol: