Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bitch Fight at PP

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why can't people pick a messageboard identity and stick with it? (Ooops, Sorry Yorkie).

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Kaney do you alias as Knight on the mighty BBS?

I don't know what BBS is, sorry?

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
AJ's Love Monkey said:
f***ing hell fella my kids say that and they are 6 and 8! And if you would like to pause and use the brain you were born with you would have worked out that is what you called me in one of your fantastically witty posts yesterday. I wasn't having a pop at you at all mastermind! :dunce: :rolleyes:

No one likes you, Why don't you just piss off you scum. Bit cruel having kids as a Palace fan, should be illegal. Just proves, Labour aren't too good are they. Bet you've made them inbred palace supporters forcing them to wear kits. Bullying starts at 6 up so it won't be long before you get more palace fan toppings :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Kaney said:
No one likes you, Why don't you just piss off you scum. Bit cruel having kids as a Palace fan, should be illegal. Just proves, Labour aren't too good are they. Bet you've made them inbred palace supporters forcing them to wear kits. Bullying starts at 6 up so it won't be long before you get more palace fan toppings :lolol:

:clap: Yet another marvellous repost Kaney the level of your intelligence is clearly out of my league! The thing is kaney i don't have to resort to personal abuse because i feel i have enough about me not to have to. You act and sound like a mouthy little oik who hides behind his VDU screen to give it plenty. Still might be playing you next season Kaney and then you might have to back yourself up! (I wont hold my breath though Bertie Big Bollox!) :wave:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
AJ, why did he start going on about Labour not being too good?

Kaney appears to be the lowest common denominator. he makes terrace dandy look like a mix between mother theresa and einstein

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here