Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bissouma to Real Madrid

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Assuming we stay up, Bissouma, White and Lamptey are likely to be worth more at the end of the season than they are now. Would be staggered if we sell any of then in Jan, if we do the fee will be eye-watering.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Actually you might be right, he is too good for this current Real team.

Liverpool and Bayern more realistic.

Ah, yes, a player who performed averagely against what will likely be the worst side in Premier League history is too good for a Real Madrid side that has World Cup winner Toni Kross and Champions League winner Luka Modric playing in midfield.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ah, yes, a player who performed averagely against what will likely be the worst side in Premier League history is too good for a Real Madrid side that has World Cup winner Toni Kross and Champions League winner Luka Modric playing in midfield.

Compare World Cup winner Pogba’s performance with Bissouma’s at the Amex this season. ‘Different level’ springs to mind.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

There’s no “likely” about it. This Albion outfit is worse than the Derby, Hudd, Villa and Sunderland squads that went down with 11 to 29 points, GD’s as low as -69. Potter, Ashworth, Winstanley and the players have no shame.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

He was also MOTM against Liverpool wasn’t he ?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
There’s no “likely” about it. This Albion outfit is worse than the Derby, Hudd, Villa and Sunderland squads that went down with 11 to 29 points, GD’s as low as -69. Potter, Ashworth, Winstanley and the players have no shame.

Wtf!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Yeah I think it’d be unfathomable to sell in January. Better value? Who cares when our status is at stake. Good replacement? For our best CM, don’t think so. If we need to let someone go? Proper, AJ, Bernardo, Izzy are all ahead in the queue to go.

I can’t see many positive reasons to sell in Jan, unless Biss downs tools but he doesn’t seem the type.

The only reason we would need to 'let someone go' from the ones you mention would be to create space in the 25, because I doubt we'd get any significant money for any of them - or anything at all for Izquierdo. Ally Mac needs to go back out on loan in Argentina as he doesn't seem to have a place in Potter's plans at the moment.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
The only reason we would need to 'let someone go' from the ones you mention would be to create space in the 25, because I doubt we'd get any significant money for any of them - or anything at all for Izquierdo. Ally Mac needs to go back out on loan in Argentina as he doesn't seem to have a place in Potter's plans at the moment.

Whatever we can get for them is a bonus, getting them of the wage bill is the priority. All must be on 25k a week minimum ???????

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You mean bassouma?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here