Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Sharp - tweaked his ankle a little bit. (but with God's grace, might live)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Anyone see what went on as Sharp left the stadium? Apparently words were exchanged with Brighton fans and he went for one of the fans with his crutches??!!!!

police got involved and were taking names etc...

No, but I saw dunk trying to shake sharpes hand and another donny player shoved him back and didn't let him. Classy.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I like this. Can we keep an eye on him over the course of the season and have a regular Sharp-Watch?

November: Billy Sharp- pulled a hamstring jumping for a header- is a bit sore but Mum's looking after him

December: Billy Sharp- Put his back out mowing the lawn- in pain but will be OK with a Nurofen and a bit of osteopathy

February: Billy Sharp- Dislocated his jaw while moaning at the referee- to be fed through a tube for six weeks

April: Billy Sharp- got something in his eye while eating a Bakewell tart- might be blinking for an hour or so

Billy Stubbs' Tears

Aug 6, 2011
That phrase could be applied to all the moronic Donny fans who have spammed this board with tales of triple broken legs, worst day of their lives etc etc et-bloody-cetera and sent hate messages via twitter.

It's not half as bad as you drama queens made out is it? You've said the same thing 14 times now too. We get the message.

I thought you Northern types were supposed to be stoic and of few words. You're just a bunch of soft nancies.

You might recall it was one of your own posters who flagged up the injury as a triple break. Being sensible of course, depending on the extent of the damage, a ligament injury can be as long if not longer to come back from.

As for Northern hardness, if Sharp is fit come March for the return game. then things could be fun. He's as tough a nut as you'll ever see on a football pitch and tends to be, shall we say, unforgiving?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You might recall it was one of your own posters who flagged up the injury as a triple break. Being sensible of course, depending on the extent of the damage, a ligament injury can be as long if not longer to come back from.

As for Northern hardness, if Sharp is fit come March for the return game. then things could be fun. He's as tough a nut as you'll ever see on a football pitch and tends to be, shall we say, unforgiving?

It's ok, el-abd will be back by then and I have not seen a player get the better of him since gus came in - moanalot won't get a look in in any sense.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Oh we know. We've played against the moany little arse before, in his Scunthorpe days. I can't ever recall having as much fun with an opposing striker as the Withdean South Stand did with Sharp that day. I think he was almost on the verge of tears by the time he came off the pitch. The best Kevin the Teenager impersonation I've EVER seen on a football ground, bar none.

By the way: I do hope you're not suggesting that Sharp might be "that kind of player", are you? :ohmy:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He used the word apparently and within 7 posts had said that it might be his ankle instead. Read some of the posts from your fellow Donny fans including one who accused Dunk of crippling Sharp.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Right, we've played you and beaten you, can you leave now? You're a bit tedious.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
PLEASE tell me you can see the irony in you ripping apart a young defender and questioning his motivation for a one off, non-malicious, mistimed tackle, before going on to imply a vague threat that Billy Sharp will be ready and waiting for him in the return fixture?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

Why dont you f*** off back to your shitty little doncaster board and do your moaning & bitching on there . Sharp is not "as tough a nut as you'll ever see" , he's a whinging tart( not unlike you) who spends more time getting in the refs face moaning than he does playing football. I for one dont particularly care wether he's broken his neck or his toenail it's as relevant to Brighton's season as how big Beyonces arse is.Do you understand?

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010

i originally posted it but it came from your board u moron...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here