Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Paynter, the man we have been missing up front?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Billy Paynter

Personally I thought when he came on, the game changed completely in our favour. He's just what we've been missing!

Tuesday should be interesting!

Sep 1, 2010
Seemed to do well when he came on as sub and i can see him getting better too. I think some people have been far too harsh about him

Good point for the Albion against a strong Birmingham side
:bhasign:

D

Deleted member 18477

Very good point today! Birmingham have been in great form! Clean sheet as well. Next game let's get some goals goals goals!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Wasn't there today (tragic) couldn't be helped, but listened to it on the radio, sounded like Paynter made a huge difference when he came on just from the commentators comments.
Sounds like the Ref was a useless wanker as well

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Played well by sounds of things i slagged him of something rotten and could be made to eat a big pie. But ill decide that after 5/6 games

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
Early days lads. Don't jump the gun :) And always, substitutes make the grass on the other side look greener. Just saying don't have high expectations.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Played well by sounds of things i slagged him of something rotten and could be made to eat a big pie. But ill decide that after 5/6 games

I thought you were setting yourself up for a bit of a full.. Lets hope you are very wrong, he sounded good on the radio. Would like to hear more from people that were there

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Most important thing is they had no shots on target - that is very good against a team of that quality. Next best thing was how things changed when Paynter came on - goals will start to flow again, but team selecton will be hard.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Why couldn't you just be mature enough to give him 5/6 games before slagging him off in the first place?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Why couldn't you just be mature enough to give him 5/6 games before slagging him off in the first place?

Point accepted. But there are all players we don't rate this is mine.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Yeah, despite the fact you've probably never seen him play. I'll trust Gus's judgement over yours, thanks.

Ok. Whatever why not go start on the fans slagging his team selection, there doubting Gus judgments also.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Ok. Whatever why not go start on the fans slagging his team selection, there doubting Gus judgments also.

....and as for those fans slagging Gus's team selection....idiots. By the way, shouldn't you be changing your username? How about to 'Gus ain't god anymore' - well clearly a god would see and know it all, so he wouldn't make the mistake of a signing a player who's rubbish, now would he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here