Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Paynter signs on loan until January

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
So much for Leeds not letting Paynter move to Championship rivals ?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
get to better than our last target man in this ln this league....................super super mark super super mark super mark supermarkettrolly

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Gus is God give up mate and have a break or you will be on so many ignore lists

thats a shame, why as i think a player that has only succeeded at League 1 and 2 levels after being tried and tested in the Championship 3 times is not good enough, f*** me what a shame them people are putting me on ignore, there probably the same people moaning about us not changing things and using many of the players we came up last season with that they think are not good enough.

Yet a player that has played in the championship with 3 different clubs has failed at every one of them, and only succeeded at League one and 2 is good enough. Puzzling that.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
What would the Birmingham fans have thought about the Chris Wood comments on here before they signed him on loan..... doesn't seem to be doing too badly.

Personally I think he is the sort of player we need, whether he is the player we need is a different matter.

Lets give him a few games before we decide shall we.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
See i would agree if it was one club but its not its been 3 at championship level. Thats what my point is his been played at this level a number of times not just Leeds and not once has it worked for the guy, the reason being he hasnt been good enough at it.

Out of interest, who are these 3 clubs he has played for at Championship level and been such an abject failure at?

Presumably you are not talking about his time at Hull as a failure?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
thats a shame, why as i think a player that has only succeeded at League 1 and 2 levels after being tried and tested in the Championship 3 times is not good enough, f*** me what a shame them people are putting me on ignore, there probably the same people moaning about us not changing things and using many of the players we came up last season with that they think are not good enough.

Yet a player that has played in the championship with 3 different clubs has failed at every one of them, and only succeeded at League one and 2 is good enough. Puzzling that.

So says the man/child/whatever(?) whose username is 'Gus is god' ? WTF

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I have seen him once this season, as thats all his played i have seen him many times before that, his not good at all

When have you ever seen him play?, your more likely to go and watch Newhaven than Leeds, so thats more bullshit, TWAT

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Just to summarise your dozens of posts on this thread, I think you have made your point that.....you are not overly impressed...?

Well, look on the bright side....at least Gus is now considering option B.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
cant see why we dont give hoskins a run in the side...hardly had a chance..........he IS a decent player....and more suited to our ethos.

loan players = i got it wrong, my choice of squad was not right.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

No half-measures, no considerations, no excuses - Shut the f*** up.

No, you're not entitled to a f***ing opinion - you gave up that right a long time ago.

You've got nothing to say, and you're saying it far too often. Now shut up, you gormless little berk.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
So says the man/child/whatever(?) whose username is 'Gus is god' ? WTF

Why you say that as i disagree with his signing, i dont disagree with the rest of his team, i totally disagree with this signing it shows nothing that excites me what so ever at all

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
No half-measures, no considerations, no excuses - Shut the f*** up.

No, you're not entitled to a f***ing opinion - you gave up that right a long time ago.

You've got nothing to say, and you're saying it far too often. Now shut up, you gormless little berk.

cock

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Just to summarise your dozens of posts on this thread, I think you have made your point that.....you are not overly impressed...?

Well, look on the bright side....at least Gus is now considering option B.

But he is signing and no amount of your crap negativity is going to change that. AND it's a f***ing LOAN signing. It's not like we've blown a load of cash on him is it? He can only be better than your opinion of him so what's the big deal?

Christ, I hate school holidays.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
But he is signing and no amount of your crap negativity is going to change that. AND it's a f***ing LOAN signing. It's not like we've blown a load of cash on him is it? He can only be better than your opinion of him so what's the big deal?

Christ, I hate school holidays.

OI..! Don't start on me...I never said nuffink.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wasnt he at Swindon when Gus was there with Wise, so Gus would know what Billy is all about

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Some bloke called Zamora was not exactly setting Bristol alight when we took him on loan I seem to recall, turned out ok in the end I think.

Personally I dont mind if he turns out a donkey as long as the threat of Gus getting replacements in on loans spurs the exisiting players to up their game and improve. We need them thinking if they have a month of bad games they could be replaced no matter who they are. But of course I would much prefer he comes in and gives that missing spark that seems to have gone from the team at the moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here