Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bigley Beheading Video

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
bha.fatboy said:
unless you held a knife to his throat.
Though of course that wouldn't change his mind, only his behaviour.

As for Iraq, it does depend on whether you think the end (or at least the hoped for end) of a democratic Iraq justifies the means of waging a war to get it. Maybe we should have had a "cold" war, like the one that resulted in the democractic movements in Eastern Europe. It would have taken longer, but maybe less people would have died.

I also think that virtually no one fighting in Iraq now is linked to Saddam, so in a sense the war we went in to fight is over. I hope the recent peal deal with the supporters of Moqtada Sadr means we're moving towards a more peaceful Iraq, where elections can take place. I can't see many reasonable Iraqis supporting the indescriminate bombing that seems to be the mainstay of the remaining "resistance".

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bha.fatboy said:
I have to admit I have thoroughly enjoyed this debate. No one actually abusing others for their views but an argument based on facts by people who are obviously interested in the world and prepared to back up their arguments instead of skulking off and posting on the word association game.

Well done LI, Moggy and GG for making me enjoy posting for a change :clap2:

and its stop you from wanking on a sunday afternoon.
can't think off hand what would normally stop you in your normal weekend activities.

:lolol:

only kidding matey

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sadr does have a shred of human decency , he insisted on the hostages being kept by his followers to be released unharmed not like tosspot Al Zarkawi are whatever he bloody name is.

I thought it was a chink of light with the Afghanistan elections ( despite the cock ups ) when 10 500 000 Afghan's came out to vote, some travelling for hundreds of miles and hours on end showing no fear against possible violence to register their votes. Lets hope Iraq can be the same one day soon.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
PEACE ON EARTH???

now wouldn't that be something :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
somerset said:
You must be on something today L.I.................... that is exactly what YOU normaly reel out........................ try to keep a track of your lies and mis-quotes.... you are contradicting yourself......... I thought Bush and blair were responsible for all the worlds ills...... isn't that what you have said in that condescending pseudo-intellectual clap trap that you have trotted out in the past?

Someone 'quote me' so he can see it please.

your wish is my command :lolol:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
somerset said:
You must be on something today L.I.................... that is exactly what YOU normaly reel out........................ try to keep a track of your lies and mis-quotes.... you are contradicting yourself......... I thought Bush and blair were responsible for all the worlds ills...... isn't that what you have said in that condescending pseudo-intellectual clap trap that you have trotted out in the past?

Someone 'quote me' so he can see it please.

Why should the facts get in the way of a good argument ?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
the power of christ compels you!

:sick:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
yeah, probably right

i meant to put out a tip yesterday.
didn't have the time to get on the pc.
apologies for that as it won at 9/1

now thats changed the tone of the thread dont you think???

:lolol:

you did not even tell your mates you selfish fucktard :salute: :p

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bha.fatboy said:
you did not even tell your mates you selfish fucktard :salute: :p

i was a bit hung-over after night down the karma though so plz accept my apologies.
you don't normally like doing the gee-gees though ???

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Gareth Glover said:
Sadr does have a shred of human decency , he insisted on the hostages being kept by his followers to be released unharmed not like tosspot Al Zarkawi are whatever he bloody name is.

I thought it was a chink of light with the Afghanistan elections ( despite the cock ups ) when 10 500 000 Afghan's came out to vote, some travelling for hundreds of miles and hours on end showing no fear against possible violence to register their votes. Lets hope Iraq can be the same one day soon.

here here

I would love to see our troops pull out as I have a few friends that have or are currently serving in Iraq and each night I pray for their safety.

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
i was a bit hung-over after night down the karma though so plz accept my apologies.
you don't normally like doing the gee-gees though ???

i guessed that when some drunk buffoon called me and wanted to talk to Virgs as she in his words new more about football than me. all this and it was only 10 o'clock. Bet Chez dragged you to McDonalds afterwards for his customary quadruple Big Mac chips and 3 Mcflurry's :lolol:

as for the horses I do when they come in at 9-1

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bha.fatboy said:
i guessed that when some drunk buffoon called me and wanted to talk to Virgs as she in his words new more about football than me. all this and it was only 10 o'clock. Bet Chez dragged you to McDonalds afterwards for his customary quadruple Big Mac chips and 3 Mcflurry's :lolol:

as for the horses I do when they come in at 9-1

surprisingly enough, he gave maccy-dees a swerve.

going back to people in the army.
marcus was there with laura.
he aint been back from Kazakhstan for long with the army.
dunno if he was well pissed or not but he did say that the other guys who'd done a stint in iraq had a ball of a time.

well strange ???

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
surprisingly enough, he gave maccy-dees a swerve.

going back to people in the army.
marcus was there with laura.
he aint been back from Kazakhstan for long with the army.
dunno if he was well pissed or not but he did say that the other guys who'd done a stint in iraq had a ball of a time.

well strange ???

I think he was talking about swainey who alledgedly almost got court mashalled for his comments over a bus bombing. From what i have been told his sargent said what a waste to which swainey retorted your not wrong. I could have used some of them seats in the barracks :shootself

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
what a sicko :angry:

exactly what I said when I was told. does not surprise me though

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bha.fatboy said:
exactly what I said when I was told. does not surprise me though

i guess in many ways you have to be a bit twisted to want to enlist in the army.
its not a life i'd be interested in, thats for sure

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
i guess in many ways you have to be a bit twisted to want to enlist in the army.
its not a life i'd be interested in, thats for sure

he is only in the TA I am with you in the fact that I would not choose to join the army. Would defend the country if I had to though

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bha.fatboy said:
he is only in the TA I am with you in the fact that I would not choose to join the army. Would defend the country if I had to though

i know marcus is only in the TA, dunno about all his mates though.
i'd only fight for this country if we were invaded. i certainly wouldn't go abroad to do it.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
i know marcus is only in the TA, dunno about all his mates though.
i'd only fight for this country if we were invaded. i certainly wouldn't go abroad to do it.
I was talking about Swainey. A lot of our troops in Iraq are now TA boys

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bha.fatboy said:
I was talking about Swainey. A lot of our troops in Iraq are now TA boys

sorry, don't know him.
comments like that & i'm glad i don't

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here