Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bigley Beheading Video

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:

but blair is america's whipping boy as all our PMs have been.

i think we all know that blair wouldn't have gone in to iraq if it wasn't for the americans

Can we get the Americans to wear we want Falmer t-shirts then :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think everyone is bored with us frankly , and who can blame them !.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Gareth Glover said:
I think everyone is bored with us frankly , and who can blame them !.

yeah, probably right

i meant to put out a tip yesterday.
didn't have the time to get on the pc.
apologies for that as it won at 9/1

now thats changed the tone of the thread dont you think???

:lolol:

bha.fatboy said:
So you are saying that the people of Iraq would have been better off still being oppressed by Saddam.

If I asked you, "are your in favour of invading North Korea now".

And if you gave the reasonable response of 99 per cent of sane people, "no".

Would I have the right to accuse you of saying that you prefer that the people of North Korea are oppressed by the evil dictator Kim Jong-il?

You must try and break out of the simplistic Bush and Blair rhetoric.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
and we're off & running again

:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There is more chance of finding a shit in the Queens handbag than getting LI to change his mind.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
London Irish said:

Would I have the right to accuse you of saying that you prefer that the people of North Korea are oppressed by the evil dictator Kim Jong-il?

You are wrong I am afraid. I would say no because Kim Jong-li or whatever his name is has Nuclear capability and although the oppression going on there is indeed bad I would prefer to live so until there is a time that I move to Alaska then no do not go get him. I enjoy the fact that I am alive and so what if that is a selfish view.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
London Irish said:

so the other option is to ship out all the inhabitants to other countries to save them from this awful tyranny is it?

what is the best solution?

invasion? obviously no
let the north koreans massacre their citizens at will? not a good answer

so what would you suggest?

tough question to call

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Gareth Glover said:
There is more chance of finding a shit in the Queens handbag than getting LI to change his mind.

unless you held a knife to his throat.

**prepares to get shot for really bad sense of humor**

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
bha.fatboy said:
You are wrong I am afraid. I would say no because Kim Jong-li or whatever his name is has Nuclear capability and although the oppression going on there is indeed bad I would prefer to live so until there is a time that I move to Alaska then no do not go get him. I enjoy the fact that I am alive and so what if that is a selfish view.

Exactly! So why did we invade Iraq? Because we KNEW that they couldn't blow us up!!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
i think it is widely accepted that north korea does have nuclear weapon capability.

this is also something that has to be considered

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought we invaded Iraq because we thought they would blow us up !.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
six_yard_punisha said:
Exactly! So why did we invade Iraq? Because we KNEW that they couldn't blow us up!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: somone has joined us. Could not agree more with what you said as well. Yes I am a coward and selfish but hey out of choice most people would prefer to stay alive. Unless you live in the croydon area of course

moggy said:
simplistic views on backlash ???

all i can tell you is what i've witnessed first hand in russia just last week.
the people are are kicking up enough fervour as it is.
putin is not the type of man to let it rest at that.
we in the west are restricted to what the russians want to tell us.
you've not been given all the details.
did you read what fatboy said about over 650 hundred familes losing loved ones in beslam?
were we not told over here that it was 350 hundred families?

the russians for whatever reason they have, are covering up a lot of what happened.

personally, we should never had anything to do with iraq.
we had no concrete reason to go in there which has been proved since.
the americans have and always will be a law unto themselves.

yes, i blame tony blair for what has happened to ken bigley.
but blair is america's whipping boy as all our PMs have been.

i think we all know that blair wouldn't have gone in to iraq if it wasn't for the americans

I agree with about 90 per cent of this so I don't think our intellectual wanking has been entirely wasted, there has been some meeting of minds. Shit, the Match has started.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think some people need to take a reality check. Saddam Hussein would have dropped a nuke on London and New York at the first opportunity. He is mad, clever but mad. Most mad people are extremely clever.

He is not some kindly old uncle who dresses up in a Father Christmas costume every year to help the local kids hospice ( don;'t make the obvious ) but a murdering old bastard.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
London Irish said:
I agree with about 90 per cent of this so I don't think our intellectual wanking has been entirely wasted, there has been some meeting of minds. Shit, the Match has started.

that maybe so but i want to argue some more now even if we do agree

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I have to admit I have thoroughly enjoyed this debate. No one actually abusing others for their views but an argument based on facts by people who are obviously interested in the world and prepared to back up their arguments instead of skulking off and posting on the word association game.

Well done LI, Moggy and GG for making me enjoy posting for a change :clap2:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Gareth Glover said:
I think some people need to take a reality check. Saddam Hussein would have dropped a nuke on London and New York at the first opportunity. He is mad, clever but mad. Most mad people are extremely clever.

He is not some kindly old uncle who dresses up in a Father Christmas costume every year to help the local kids hospice ( don;'t make the obvious ) but a murdering old bastard.

and you only have to go back to the 1930s to see what a brilliant man hitler was.
some of his ideas were truly fantastic.

but like suddam, once these people get a real taste of power, it can bring out the worst in them

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
London Irish said:

You must be on something today L.I.................... that is exactly what YOU normaly reel out........................ try to keep a track of your lies and mis-quotes.... you are contradicting yourself......... I thought Bush and blair were responsible for all the worlds ills...... isn't that what you have said in that condescending pseudo-intellectual clap trap that you have trotted out in the past?

Someone 'quote me' so he can see it please.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Right, I'm off to play my Pet Shop Boys greatest hits CD. Its been good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here