Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bigley Beheading Video

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
LI - I just think you need to be a little more balanced. The all Muslims are hero's fighting oppressors and all USA are filthy scum is wearing a bit thin. Theres good and bad Muslims the same as theres good and bad Americans and British come to that.

Try to be a little more objective old boy. As Jack Lemmon says to Kevin Spacey in Glengarry Glen Ross, thats it I'm done with you now.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
fatboy said:
WHich newspaper does London Irish write for?

I would hazard a guess at the Mirror, or perhaps Guardian...........

He has me on his ofiicial NSC ignore list also for daring to question his motives during a particularly heated thread debate....

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
somerset said:

He has me on his ofiicial NSC ignore list also for daring to question his motives during a particularly heated thread debate....

not surprised.
a typical columnist.
writes whats they want to write.
reads what they want to read.

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
London Irish said:
Be actually more interesting to answer your own questions - I think the likes of Gareth think I go on a bit too much about Iraq and the Chechens.

Looking forward to your answers, particularly now you have first hand-knowledge of St Petersburg's tourist hotels to guide you.

Did not know that my Ex Girlfriend owned a hotel? I certainly would not pay to live there, the place was typical of the poorer parts of St Petersburg.

As for the you lot quote, I meant being Irish and so up on history etc that you seem to think you are you would understand the point I was putting across. Just because you read the times does not mean you know everything about everything now does it.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
somerset said:

well he can read what you said now :lolol: well until I join you in his ignore list anyhow :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bha.fatboy said:
well he can read what you said now :lolol: well until I join you in his ignore list anyhow :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

and me :clap2:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
London Irish said:

Looking forward to your answers, particularly now you have first hand-knowledge of St Petersburg's tourist hotels to guide you.

:lolol:

i read that too.

can't remember saying that either one of us stayed in a hotel???

is this guy for real or what ???

read the threads properly before quoting :p

Moggy, I'm not really that bothered about your travel intinerary to be honest, I just wanted you to expand on your simplistic views of "backlash", that Muslims will be blamed for Bigley and the Chechens for Beslan. Isn't it the case that people will also blame Blair and Putin for these things too?

What are your views on who bears more responsibility? I say the current terrorism and Muslim extremism in Iraq was created by the clueless invasion by the US and Britain - this has bred terrorism in Iraq a thousand-fold where beforehand there only existed the contained state tyranny of Saddam, which, terrible as it was, did not behead British nationals working there - at least not since the Observer journalist Farzad Bazoft was killed prior to the first gulf war.

The Chechen extremism has undoubtedly been created by Putin's genocidal policies in Chechyna.

What say you?

You ask about if I was related to Bigley, well, the family have been, famously, very vocal - do you remember what they have been saying at all?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
LI - have you heard of 9/11 ?.

The film? I missed it when it was on the cinema recently, was it any good? Moore's pretty good so I expect it was.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I believe, correct me if I'm wrong , Islamic terrorists attacked the USA 2 years before they went into Iraq.

The "went into Iraq" bit is where you went wrong there Gareth, same mistake as your mate Dubya.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your as bloody pig headed and stubborn as me LI !.

Still our love of Carpenter binds us together.

And the Pet Shop Boys. But that's getting way too gay, we'd better leave it there before we embarrass ourselves further and collapse into each other's arms.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
London Irish said:
I say the current terrorism and Muslim extremism in Iraq was created by the clueless invasion by the US and Britain - this has bred terrorism in Iraq a thousand-fold where beforehand there only existed the contained state tyranny of Saddam, which, terrible as it was, did not behead British nationals working there

So you are saying that the people of Iraq would have been better off still being oppressed by Saddam. I would not say terrorism has increased a thousand fold in Iraq, it is as quoted by you earlier " just got reported more this time" I would have to disagree. Yes you did say that the Saddam era was terrible but from the way I understand your post you are saying that the thousands and thousands tortured or murdered by Saddam and their families would have been better off?

The chechnya stuff is not being mentioned as Chechnya V's Russia but the fact the Islamic terrorists were involved in Beslan and thus has been met with disgust from many normal Russian people that before Beslan probably had no anamosity towards the Muslims but now daub the Muslims sacred temples with grafitti in an attempt to release their anger on what happened.

I understand that the chechnya crisis has been going on for years and that is not the point of argument on this thread :nono:

Shit - we're turning into the "political" Beach Hut and Ernest.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
simplistic views on backlash ???

all i can tell you is what i've witnessed first hand in russia just last week.
the people are are kicking up enough fervour as it is.
putin is not the type of man to let it rest at that.
we in the west are restricted to what the russians want to tell us.
you've not been given all the details.
did you read what fatboy said about over 650 hundred familes losing loved ones in beslam?
were we not told over here that it was 350 hundred families?

the russians for whatever reason they have, are covering up a lot of what happened.

personally, we should never had anything to do with iraq.
we had no concrete reason to go in there which has been proved since.
the americans have and always will be a law unto themselves.

yes, i blame tony blair for what has happened to ken bigley.
but blair is america's whipping boy as all our PMs have been.

i think we all know that blair wouldn't have gone in to iraq if it wasn't for the americans

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Especially if we let it slip we both like the pet shop boys as they are gayer than Graham Norton in a pink shirt. Oops too late.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
London Irish said:
Shit - we're turning into the "political" Beach Hut and Ernest.
:lolol:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
just looked at the activity.

just GG,myself, bha.fatboy & london irish on this thread now.

do the others think its all gone personal now ???

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here