Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bighton, Gay and Proud

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

This story is interesting in that Albion are leading this anti-homosexual crusade, in fact some away fans at Withdean have been ejected for abusive behaviour.

So let's have Albion employing a known "gay" footballer then. Who amongst the current squad fits the bill?:wink:

If I was one of the newest recruits - no names but he has big blue eyes - I think I'd be walking close to the wall in a lot of Brighton postcodes, not just BN2 and BN43.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
It's always amused me that the term Stonewall, to describe the absolute obvious nature of a penalty, is utilised so widely in football, one of the most homophobic of sports

:lolol:

Maybe it's just stupid footballers and pundits, but I don't hear Richie Benaud, for example, referring to a stonewall LBW in cricket.

Stonewall was a term for "certain" long before Tatchell and co. appropriated it.

And "Stonewall" advocated consensual homosexual relationships for 14 year olds. Doesn't that make them paedophiles by definition?

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Stonewall was a term for "certain" long before Tatchell and co. appropriated it.

i've not checked - but I think Stonewall became the name of the gay rights organisation as a reference to a San Francisco nightclub. It was raided by police in the 60s, leading to a riot by gay locals. So became iconic of standing up to oppression.

As seen in the (v good) film Milk not too long ago.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
and we are the gullmen :lolol:

Gulling
The audience that is watching the participants 'dogging' in a vehicle masturbate, having achieved ejaculation collect thier result in hand and flick it on the 'doggers'

elliott wrote ' gulling is addictive, it ruined my life. I lost my job, my wife, my house, all thanks to becoming Gullman"

Urban Dictionary: gulling

Can't get more gay than that!

Thats why I love NSC ... You learn something new and important everyday:thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I Love Ol school country music.......... :thumbsup:

Its all this new fangled country............

For you country loving homos out there.......... :thumbsup:

[yt]1u4CXlIYjyE[/yt]

[yt]ghxn38bX7w0[/yt]

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
i've not checked - but I think Stonewall became the name of the gay rights organisation as a reference to a San Francisco nightclub. It was raided by police in the 60s, leading to a riot by gay locals. So became iconic of standing up to oppression.

As seen in the (v good) film Milk not too long ago.

It was the Stonewall Inn in New York, hon. Mafia owned, no less.. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here