Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bighton, Gay and Proud

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Its me, we discussed the post earlier. He is the only gay in his village-its one of the smallest in West Sussex!

I can see the chants- "Does your boyfriend know your here" "yes my boyfriend knows im here-Now what about your Bail officer?"

Fair enough. :smile:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Indeed the best thing about Brighton is it's tolerance and openness to difference. You realise it even more when you leave and live somewhere else. It's a unique city with a unique, wonderful football club. God Bless Brighton and the Albion

We are very tolerant in Cov :thumbsup:

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
its not the homosexuals its the gays...i mean if my son came home and said "dad im homosexual" id say "its ok son its 2010 who cares" but if he said "dad im gay" id say "oooiiiii, nnnoooo, you limp wristed, handbag carrying, kylie worshiping,tinky winky...gettt arrrrttt, and dont take my soft cell collection either.........":lolol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If more players come out as gay, will there be more stonewall penalties?

:dunce:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
and we are the gullmen :lolol:

Gulling
The audience that is watching the participants 'dogging' in a vehicle masturbate, having achieved ejaculation collect thier result in hand and flick it on the 'doggers'

elliott wrote ' gulling is addictive, it ruined my life. I lost my job, my wife, my house, all thanks to becoming Gullman"

Urban Dictionary: gulling

Can't get more gay than that!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I always used to get the old "You're all gay in Brighton" etc etc at work.
One guy who used to go on & on about it turned out to be gay himself; that & a double (at least) murderer. Try Googling Alan Grimson Murderer.
Nasty piece of work.

A bit o/t I know, just saying like.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
So you're saying all gays are MURDERERS Smudge?

BAN HIM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here