Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bighton, Gay and Proud

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
and we are the gullmen :lolol:

Gulling
The audience that is watching the participants 'dogging' in a vehicle masturbate, having achieved ejaculation collect thier result in hand and flick it on the 'doggers'

elliott wrote ' gulling is addictive, it ruined my life. I lost my job, my wife, my house, all thanks to becoming Gullman"

Urban Dictionary: gulling

Can't get more gay than that!

Dogging thats so grim.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Why do we have an advert in BRIGHT pink for the arts council?

I don't. I only EVER seem to get that "Hi, I'm Justin, I created a dating site for SINGLE LOSERS LIKE YOU BLUEJUICE" one.

It's a bit depressing like

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If more players come out as gay, will there be more stonewall penalties?

:dunce:

It's always amused me that the term Stonewall, to describe the absolute obvious nature of a penalty, is utilised so widely in football, one of the most homophobic of sports

:lolol:

Maybe it's just stupid footballers and pundits, but I don't hear Richie Benaud, for example, referring to a stonewall LBW in cricket.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I'm an in the closet gay. I suppress it like a cancerous tumor.

If that is supposed to be humorous it fails just a little bit...oh, and you have just outed yourself...no more closet!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
2nd account or Palace fan i reckon.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Had a good laugh reading this thread, beats all the football moans at the moment.

Interestingly a few years ago, cannot remember if it was on the radio or in the paper stated that of the large gay population in Brighton ONLY 3% originate from Brighton itself.

It's all the northerners, londoners and Croydoners I tell ya !!!!:lol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Where's bloody Bighton?

I've played cricket in Bighton - it's a lovely village in Hampshire. Don't know if there are any gays in the village but the pub used to serve a lovely pint of Gales from the barrel on the bar.

And Edna, stonewall is used in cricket. It's the term used to describe a batsman who doesn't score too freely but is hard to shift. Pretty much the way I bat actually.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
You forgot the one I still find the funniest.........dropping anchor in poo bay !!:facepalm:

Funny thread fellas/ladies. Beats all the doom and gloom on here. I'm sure you were expecting a shit load of Palace on here abusing, but as i expected, it hasn't happened. Everyone to their own/different strokes for different folks..blah blah (I'm sure there's an innuendo in there somewhere but i can't be arsed-oh).

Me and my (hetro!!) mates use the term 'dropping anchor in poo bay' as a term for 'going for a shit'!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here