Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest game ever on Saturday

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Forget Man City, Derby, Saturdays game against Yeovil is the most massive game Albion will play this season it's a must win, so wherever you are in the country get down to the Withdean and roar the lads to victory.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Every game was big, Carlisle home - lost, Crew home - lost, Orient away- lost, Southend home - lost.

It is only massive as we have been abjectly shit and allowed ourselves to get in this mess.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think I might kill myself if we lose it in the last 10 mins again.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Bad fan alert! I can't take listening to another late/cruel defeat - I'm going to totally ignore the game this Saturday until it's over. New method might bring a change of luck?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I agree - looks bleak - be positive - still 12 games left.
If we do stay up I think it will come down to the last game of the season.
Squeaky Bum Time.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Its never dull supporting this team though is it !!
i kinda think its funny now.....i will still support this team,and im sure most of you guys will aswell......We have spent the majority of our history in the bottom two divisions,im just putting it out there maybe these two divisions are our level...?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Even if we win, we then have to go to scunny and mk dons LOL

gg L1 imo

I don't think there's any reason why a well-prepared team (with the key players fit) should go into those games and not get a decent result. Our away form isn't that bad - draws at Leicester & Peterboro and a win at Millwall. It's our results against the lower teams that are crap.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Its never dull supporting this team though is it !!
i kinda think its funny now.....i will still support this team,and im sure most of you guys will aswell......We have spent the majority of our history in the bottom two divisions,im just putting it out there maybe these two divisions are our level...?

Maybe the club's level - but not this set of players (and the set we've had all season), who are better quality than L2.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
playing Yeovil will be difficult after their 4-0 annhilation last night. As they are in the shit they will come here looking for at least a draw , I expect another repeat of Hereford and Walsall at Withdean with a 10-0-0 formation.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
playing Yeovil will be difficult after their 4-0 annhilation last night. As they are in the shit they will come here looking for at least a draw , I expect another repeat of Hereford and Walsall at Withdean with a 10-0-0 formation.

Adams has been given the boot so we won't be so totally clueless as to how to break them down :thumbsup:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Slade should also know there weaknesses. What we really must stop are these late goals.

As I live in the North I cant see many home games, so I usually wander around York/Harrogate shopping and popping into the bookies checking scores. The number of times I have popped in at sat 4.30 and we are either drawing or very occasionally winning and then pop in at 4.50 and we have let in a goal. As someone else has posted, I'm gonna change my routine. I will not check the score until the end of the game.

Infact maybe all of us should change our routine. Different breakfast, different pre match pub in order to change the omens.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
To be honest, I'm thinking of giving it a miss on Saturday, the guys we go with have given up, last night was depressing, just can't get any enthusiasm for it. If it's a nice day I might do some gardening and listen to 5 live on the radio. I'm serious, I feel like I have had enough of this season.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
This also makes it MASSIVE

Brighton v Yeovil, 15:00

Colchester v Crewe, 15:00

Hereford v Southend, 15:00

Leeds v Swindon, 15:00

Peterborough v Northampton, 15:00

Stockport v Leyton Orient, 15:00

All the other teams around us could easily lose, we can close the gap to 3 points and have a game in hand.

We lose we will be 9 points behind Yeovil, and at least 6 points behind everyone else, with a WORSE goal difference than everyone else just above us

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
Bad fan alert! I can't take listening to another late/cruel defeat - I'm going to totally ignore the game this Saturday until it's over. New method might bring a change of luck?

i took that approach against crewe! could not believe it when i turned on the t.v. and saw that we got spanked 4-0! Wish i could make it to the game on saturday. But financialy not viable! will be distraught if we lose, as i think that this is our last chance of getting out of this mess!

:ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here