Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Sell him.

In possession, I get the impression that Hürzeler wants his centre backs fixed in defence and acting as deep lying playmakers rather than charging forward (which himself and Webster are very good at).

Can he pass to the level we need and can he defend to the level we need? I don’t think he can. He is RDZ’s man. Perhaps send him to Marseilles?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Persistent rumours that Marc Leonard is on the way out - Birmingham City seem to think they'll be getting him for £450K. Doesn't sound good on any count; he should be going to the Championship, not a League1 club, and £450K doesn't seem near enough - Birmingham are allegedly shelling out £1.5M for a winger from Heracles Almelo. If they can afford that, they can afford the same for Leonard!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
So who's next through the door the next? Any new rumours? A right back or wing back must be next priority...

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Sell him.

In possession, I get the impression that Hürzeler wants his centre backs fixed in defence and acting as deep lying playmakers rather than charging forward (which himself and Webster are very good at).

Can he pass to the level we need and can he defend to the level we need? I don’t think he can. He is RDZ’s man. Perhaps send him to Marseilles?
Just catching up with this thread. ...charging forward...Webster very good at:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
From 2:15

He had license to do this under Potter. RDZ not so much.

Because RDZ saw what the rest of us saw. He lost it more often than not in really bad positions in the opposition half then wasn't available to defend. RDZ wisely put a stop to it which actually improved Webster as a player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here