Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Talking of right-backs, what is your view on Casper Nilsson? He's had two full seasons in the U-21s, contracted to next summer (possibly with a club option, but unconfirmed) - so presumably a bit of a make-or-break campaign coming up. Do you rate him? What is the view of him in Sweden (if there is one). Heard any rumours of a loan for him?

From what I've seen in the U21 and also in the national U21 team, he will go on to have a good professional career but Premier League might be out of reach. Not a word about him in Sweden... not sure clubs are even aware of his existence because it seems like a sensible loan deal for any mid/bottom Allsvenskan team.

Partick Thistle then...

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Partick Thistle then...

Another one to the Scottish Championship then.

I like Scottish football but haven't watched too much of their second division... but the level must be really really low, sub-National League standard?

Quite fun though! Looking forward to watch Patrick Fistle and wherever Ben Jackson went (was it Livingstone?)

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Another one to the Scottish Championship then.

I like Scottish football but haven't watched too much of their second division... but the level must be really really low, sub-National League standard?

Quite fun though! Looking forward to watch Patrick Fistle and wherever Ben Jackson went (was it Livingstone?)
Scottish football league matches are shown live on BBC (Scotland) on Friday evenings. Last Friday's offering was Ayr Utd. vs. Airdrie. The standard was a lot better than you'd think - played mostly on the ground; for minutes at a time, the ball never rose above shin level. Not suggesting they would have beaten English Championship teams, but monkey tennis it most certainly was not.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I’m going to call this early doors… if Diaz to City goes through I can see Mitoma being lined up by Liverpool to replace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here