Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA vs MILLWALL (unofficial thread)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Palace are drawing, which is the only plus from today so far. Time to DK to stand up, and yes we can rehash the "MM has done so well without cash, we are trying really hard" - but there comes a time when trying, and living on previous successes has to be discounted. If we can't beat the bottom of the table team, at home, then management needs to readjusted.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
has he stil not made any changes? bbc live text commentary says he hasnt. why not bring on knight or jakey?? we need another striker on to poke in the equaliser

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
HampshireSeagulls said:
Palace are drawing, which is the only plus from today so far. Time to DK to stand up, and yes we can rehash the "MM has done so well without cash, we are trying really hard" - but there comes a time when trying, and living on previous successes has to be discounted. If we can't beat the bottom of the table team, at home, then management needs to readjusted.
Bit over the top aint ya.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Sammy the seagull said:
Bit over the top aint ya.

Not really. MM has done some great stuff for us in the past, but he's not doing it now. We keep on saying that he's doing really well without money, etc, but he's actually not doing that well anymore. Time to go - even if we win this match, his results are not enough to keep us up.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Then again, if you want to look forward to League 1 football next season, MM could be just the man for us!

I am veering very close to an Ernest point of view on this one, and I don't like to admit it.:down:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
HampshireSeagulls said:
Not really. MM has done some great stuff for us in the past, but he's not doing it now. We keep on saying that he's doing really well without money, etc, but he's actually not doing that well anymore. Time to go - even if we win this match, his results are not enough to keep us up.

totally disagree fella.

he has worked wonders down here and has stuck it out when all other managers have f***ed off. no-one could do a better job in the circumstances IMO.

anyway f*** all this chat...lets have a f***ing equaliser!!:ohmy:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
HampshireSeagulls said:
were do you think we should be in the table then?

Fans like you are so negative when we lose, but if we win you would be saying how great we are.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Brighton till i die said:
totally disagree fella.

he has worked wonders down here and has stuck it out when all other managers have f***ed off. no-one could do a better job in the circumstances IMO.

seconded, lets get behind the boys. even tho they cant hear us! ... or read it
COME ON BRIGHTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
:albion:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Brighton till i die said:
totally disagree fella.

Everything we say about MM is past tense. No-one denies that he HAS done wonders here under very tight constraints, but step back, and look at where we are, and what is taking place at the moment. Our record is not good, we are losing to the bottom club in the division, and we don't seem to know how to turn it around.

I want an equaliser, and I want a winner - I have money on us winning the match!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Sammy the seagull said:
were do you think we should be in the table then?

Fans like you are so negative when we lose, but if we win you would be saying how great we are.

I think we should be exactly where we are - we don't deserve to be any higher!

I have not got negative until now - but how the f*** are we losing at home to Millwall?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
haven't read the rest ' to be 1-0 up at half time and be 2-1 down within 5 minutes is a cunyt, but against the wall it is utter utter bollox , bollox....:nono:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
HampshireSeagulls said:

Whilst I'm f***ing pissed off that on new years eve(30 f***ing minutes before midnight) I'm stuck in front of my computer watching Brighton loise to the absolute dross of the division, I have to disagree. As it stands, even if we do lose to f***ing millwall, we still won't be in the bottom 3, whichj means that to date, his results are good enough to keep us up. Its absolute wank losing at home to millwall, but a) the games not over, b) if we beat southampton everthing will be rosy, c) if we get enough points ovewr the season evwerything will be rosy.

I re-iterate though...

losing at home to millwall is f***ing SHIT!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Yeah but it's not just that we're losing, according to the commentary we're playing absolutely f***ing dreadfully, and this is our strongest side (with the exception of Hinsh and possibly Oatway).

That's what f***ing hurts.

Also, what's all this about pouring rain??? It's sunny and lush in Kemptown

D

Deleted User X18H

Bluejuice said:
Yeah but it's not just that we're losing, according to the commentary we're playing absolutely f***ing dreadfully, and this is our strongest side (with the exception of Hinsh and possibly Oatway).

That's what f***ing hurts.

Also, what's all this about pouring rain??? It's sunny and lush in Kemptown
KEMPTOWN .......WHY THE f*** ARN'T YOU THERE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here