Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA vs MILLWALL (unofficial thread)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
sydney said:
sentence (c) shows serious evidence of a japanese accent.....please go home now.

if we loose this game i am going to eat and snort all of my booty and stay on herer talking absolute bolloax all faakin noight...!!!:love:

I am home.:( :down:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Well - can we defend MM and his team selection and tactics this time? We have just given away a 1-0 lead to the team that are bottom of the division, at home. How the f*** can we go from beating Palace to losing to this lot? Depressing stuff.

Drinking pints of Cyanide, Mark McGhee...

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
2005 can suck my dick. It's been the wankiest year ever, aside from that Falmer decision, and that win at Selhurst, and that Northern lass with the massive norks...

Hmm, ok, it could have been worse but it was still f***ing SHITE

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
HampshireSeagulls said:
Well - can we defend MM and his team selection and tactics this time? We have just given away a 1-0 lead to the team that are bottom of the division, at home. How the f*** can we go from beating Palace to losing to this lot? Depressing stuff.

Drinking pints of Cyanide, Mark McGhee...

To be fair it's the side that most people would have put out with the exception that probably the majority would have played Knight instead of McCammon.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
garry nelsons left foot said:
To be fair it's the side that most people would have put out with the exception that probably the majority would have played Knight instead of McCammon.

I don't want to be fair any more, I want to win games against shite opposition. I want to say "we should be beating teams like Millwall" and mean it. I want to see us keep a 1-0 lead. I want to see MM look up the word "tactics" in the dictionary, 'cos I am f***ing sure that he thinks that keeping a packet of little white mints in his pocket is what he is supposed to be doing.

I want to have some hope again, and stop deluding myself that the next match is the one that turns it all around.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
HampshireSeagulls said:
I don't want to be fair any more, I want to win games against shite opposition. I want to say "we should be beating teams like Millwall" and mean it. I want to see us keep a 1-0 lead. I want to see MM look up the word "tactics" in the dictionary, 'cos I am f***ing sure that he thinks that keeping a packet of little white mints in his pocket is what he is supposed to be doing.

I want to have some hope again, and stop deluding myself that the next match is the one that turns it all around.

fair enough, I can't be bothered to argue after a defeat like that.

I'm off to the offy to buy enough beer to make me puke so i can begin this year as shitly as the last one just ended.

f***ing millwall.:nono:

Jul 20, 2003
went with a Port Vale mate whos down for the weekend

I have apologised

that was SHIT

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
First half we were pissing all over them, should have been 3-0 up at half time. There triple changes at the start of the second won them the game. They looked a completley different side after that. Its not all bad by the fact that we are still out of the bottom three, but that has undone all our good work against hull and QPR, they were two massive results and mcghee said before the hull game that we need to win this so that we won't be consinded to the bottom 5 all season, after today i can't see us finishing any higher than 5th from bottom

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here