Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA vs MILLWALL (unofficial thread)

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Bluejuice said:
Yeah but it's not just that we're losing, according to the commentary we're playing absolutely f***ing dreadfully, and this is our strongest side (with the exception of Hinsh and possibly Oatway).

That's what f***ing hurts.

Also, what's all this about pouring rain??? It's sunny and lush in Kemptown

Look outside now!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
put on jakey!! maybe nt for mccammon, cos he might be able to get sumthin on a flukey corner, seams to be the only way he scores, maybe for chippy? perhaps a lil reshuffle could get us the goal. come on boys!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm not there because I didn't finish work til 1, so the game was already half an hour in by the time I got home.

Still not raining though

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
garry nelsons left foot said:
Whilst I'm f***ing pissed off that on new years eve(30 f***ing minutes before midnight) I'm stuck in front of my computer watching Brighton loise to the absolute dross of the division, I have to disagree. As it stands, even if we do lose to f***ing millwall, we still won't be in the bottom 3, whichj means that to date, his results are good enough to keep us up. Its absolute wank losing at home to millwall, but a) the games not over, b) if we beat southampton everthing will be rosy, c) if we get enough points ovewr the season evwerything will be rosy.

I re-iterate though...

losing at home to millwall is f***ing SHIT!

sentence (c) shows serious evidence of a japanese accent.....please go home now.

if we loose this game i am going to eat and snort all of my booty and stay on herer talking absolute bolloax all faakin noight...!!!:love:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
lander14 said:
It is bluejuice

Bollocks, it is now. The heavens have just opened, literally as I type.

It was honestly lovely just 2 minutes ago

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Bluejuice said:
Bollocks, it is now. The heavens have just opened, literally as I type.

It was honestly lovely just 2 minutes ago

True pissing it down in upper rock gardens at the mo

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Good news - Baadif beat Southampton, they continue to head towards us at critical speeds.

Bad News - Leyton Orient won, we can look forward to a visit from Twatty shortly.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Well the weather reflects my mood. Started off so promisingly, and now it's just shit.

I'm getting doubly bollocks'd tonight

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
HampshireSeagulls said:

Bad News - Leyton Orient won, we can look forward to a visit from Twatty shortly.

We can look forward to a visit from him at the Withdean next season too at this rate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here