Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA - Average Attendance: 20,196 Crystal Palace - Average Attendance: 15,109

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I had a chat with a nice Palace fan lady last night. She went to the game and is a dead keen Palace fan but even she said she thought it was a fluke result. They played the best they've done all season and we played close to our worse. She's seen some of our games on telly and thinks we are a better side. Not that it matters though frankly because we f***ing lost!!!!!!!!!

And it sounds churlish - but hopefully we are far enough away from the game now - but playing the young lad in his first start could have gone spectacularly wrong. Fair play to the lad and Freedman - it went spectacularly well - and he is an excellent prospect, but on another night ................................................

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do you ever post anything that isn't Palace related? You're obsessed fella.

Its kinda hard when there are so many Palace related threads on NSC which the Nigels like to take part in :thumbsup: If you read any of my posts in a thread about anything to do with AV you'll find them informative.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
To be fair to Palace 15,000 average is pretty good IMO. Shouldn't we just be celebrating that over 100,000 people have turned up at the Amex for the first five league games, instead of all this my cock is bigger than yours crap (which, I admit, I have joined in with in the past but tonight I am sober :))?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair to Palace 15,000 average is pretty good IMO.
It's not that great when they've been selling tickets for £10 to try and fill the place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here