Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA - Average Attendance: 20,196 Crystal Palace - Average Attendance: 15,109

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Arhhhhh how sweet you're still dreaming eh Biscuit, when you've been higher than us for years and years and had wins of 5-0-3-2 -3-1
you might just might be able to quote that bulls shlt until then dream on :wanker:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

We've beaten you more than we've lost to you, once we finish higher than you this season it'll make us a bigger club. Well done on your 30 years above us, paid for by ripping of local businesses. Top work. At least we paid our bills mate, and now we're flying. Good luck staying up this year Palace.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
how many are little kids that go with Daddy?

What difference does that make? My son is one of them, his first Brighton game was when they got tanked by Leeds in 2009 at the Withdean.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What difference does that make? My son is one of them, his first Brighton game was when they got tanked by Leeds in 2009 at the Withdean.

Exactly.

One of PMB kids (or indeed both of them) first games was the 3-0 LOSS at home to Blackpool, under Wilkins. It was LIVE on SKY but went to Withers they did...

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
We've beaten you more than we've lost to you, once we finish higher than you this season it'll make us a bigger club. Well done on your 30 years above us, paid for by ripping of local businesses. Top work. At least we paid our bills mate, and now we're flying. Good luck staying up this year Palace.

Fair play for having faith biscuit if you finish higher than us it will cost me £50 with another deluded Bha fan at work :(

Is it 30 years we've been higher and better than you? oh well then by 2040 when you've finished higher than 3rd in the top division you'll be bigger than us but until then ur still :shit::shit::shit::shit::wave::wave::wave:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Brighton
v Gillingham 16,295
v Sunderland 17,090
v Liverpool 21,897

total 55,282
Average = 18,427 (18,427.3 rounded down)

Crystal Palace
v Crawley 8,901
v Wigan 7,649
v Middlesborough 5,448

total 21,998
average = 7,333 (7,332.6 rounded up)

Yes, their total combined attendances for all three rounds only just exceeds the attendance of one of our matches.

No, no, they have amazing unrivalled support and are the teachers and we are only pupils :lol: What a bunch of muppets.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
This is f**king cringworthy, first time in at least 20 years we have had higher attendances and we are trying to lord it over them!

I thought we had a bit more class than this, makes us look a bit pathetic imo.

Totally , I've never understood (other then maths bods) why anyone actually gives a toss about attendances , if you want to go to a game go to a game!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Totally , I've never understood (other then maths bods) why anyone actually gives a toss about attendances , if you want to go to a game go to a game!!

It’s encouraging that we are attracting so many people to games but I wish people would stop all this chest puffing shit, it’s embarrassing.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
How much is a ticket for the Holmesdale End out of interest?

I think it's £30 for Cat A and £25 for Cat B.

To be honest it's been frozen for about 3 years. First Jordan trying to hang onto fans and then CPFC 2010 trying to give a good deal. There are other reasons our gates aren't going up - Sky effect, recession, relegation form.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Nice to have you back Paulie, one of the few Palace who doesn't just come on here after you've beaten us!

16k wouldn't be too bad for your lot,I'd be happy with that if we were still in the Championship in 5 years time. Remember football ain't cheap, especially for those without ST (Last Saturday Ipswich at £32.00 for an advance ticket - £38.00 for pay on the day!) It's really difficult to say how our crowds will go - sure we'll lose a few at the end of this season who can't be arsed with the hassel of the transport etc, but there are a lot of others who missed out this year on ST (waiting list approx 1,200) who will hope fully replace those who give their STs up. Gone are the days with 'kids for a quid at Albion games'

Best thing Albion did was make payments for ST interest free over 12 months. Less than the cost of Sky TV to sit in a quality Stadium.

Thank you - 10 years and counting. Do I get some award for persistency and averaging about 60 posts per year?

Even I'm getting annoyed by the Palace JCLs on here.

It’s encouraging that we are attracting so many people to games but I wish people would stop all this chest puffing shit, it’s embarrassing.

Embarrassing = Palace fans coming onto our Board in the last few years deriding how small & insignificant our club is, when all along we have been living within our means. On an even keel: BHA are more massive than Palace. So there!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
After 81 minutes average attendance 10,000 as half have gone home from what I witnessed last week, quite pathetic, no loyalty to their club whatsoever. You were still in a match winning position but chose to walk out.

and you only brought 500 to withdean on you 2nd last visit. Get over it

We are better supported. Worm has turned and you hate it

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I had a chat with a nice Palace fan lady last night. She went to the game and is a dead keen Palace fan but even she said she thought it was a fluke result. They played the best they've done all season and we played close to our worse. She's seen some of our games on telly and thinks we are a better side. Not that it matters though frankly because we f***ing lost!!!!!!!!!

To those tossers who don't like debate about attendances - skip this post!

However the average home attendance does come into a debate about who is the better supported team (whether that matters or not is another issue). But Palace fans deriding our support is laughable - based in a highly populated area they under perform compared to us in all areas of attendance. Less than 6,000 against a premier side in the Cup is woeful so is taking less than 300 to Swansea on a Saturday league fixture.

Attendance is the one thing that fans can do something about - I couldn't affect the Albion playing like arseholes against Palace but I was there - I stayed to the bitter end - and I noted that once again Palace had empty seats in the away end.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
To those tossers who don't like debate about attendances - skip this post!

However the average home attendance does come into a debate about who is the better supported team (whether that matters or not is another issue). But Palace fans deriding our support is laughable - based in a highly populated area they under perform compared to us in all areas of attendance. Less than 6,000 against a premier side in the Cup is woeful so is taking less than 300 to Swansea on a Saturday league fixture.

Attendance is the one thing that fans can do something about - I couldn't affect the Albion playing like arseholes against Palace but I was there - I stayed to the bitter end - and I noted that once again Palace had empty seats in the away end.

Palace sold their allocation out (and could have done twice over.)

You are however right that when they came to Withdean they didn't.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
and I noted that once again Palace had empty seats in the away end.

Lame response. All tickets were sold, and everyone was standing so how could you tell ? and if people didn't get there for whatever reason so what, I'm sure you'll have a 'valid excuse for your empty seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here