Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best videogames of all time

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I remember Edge doing a top 100 a while back and Goldeneye was in the top 3 so I'm surprised it isn't in there.

Zelda and Mario 64 deserve to be up there. f***ing amazing games.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Anyone remember "IT came from the desert"?

Very much like the film THEM! where you had to investigate cow mutilations only to find the little town was infested with giant ants!

I thought you were a geologist who went to investigate a meteorite? I don't remember any mutilated cows...I do remember getting really pissed off trying to escape from the hospital with the bloody nurses chasing you around and quite a few people trying to kill you at various stages of the game. Still got it at home, actually.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I thought you were a geologist who went to investigate a meteorite? I don't remember any mutilated cows...I do remember getting really pissed off trying to escape from the hospital with the bloody nurses chasing you around and quite a few people trying to kill you at various stages of the game. Still got it at home, actually.

Hmm.. yes that rings a bell too, so do nurses.. oh and you had to complete the game within a time-frame otherwise the ants would grow wings and it's game over. Still, I remember it being kinda scary at the time.

:thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
f*** RIGHT Off.

GOLDENEYE

YEAH :angry:

SONIC overlooked aswell, as has Golden Axe,Shinobi,Streets of Rage , Mario Kart (SNES) FF VII , Guitar Hero , GTA Vice City , Syphon Filter.. *carries on until he is mumbling dribble*

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dear oh dear. The Getaway was f***ing bobbins.

the first one was cack (a poor mans Driver i thought)the follow up (Black Monday) was decent mind.

The Punisher is another top game!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
KICK OFF (amiga)

closely followed by sensible soccer

thread closed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here