Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best videogames of all time

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'd have Super Mario World, Tetris and *possibly* Ocarina of Time from that list but to not include any of the modern GTA's is a shocking omission. Vice City would be in my top 3 EASILY, SimCity gets a place - probably SimCity3000 (good call Horsham Gull) as does Goldeneye (credit due Withdean Wanderer), I'm also having a Championship Manager, probably CM3 and CONTROVERSIALLY I think I have to put Wii Sports (Tennis) in there, even though it's a newcomer on the scene and isn't even sold in its own right.

So that makes 8 and leaves me with Civilisation and Transport Tycoon for the win.

Back of the net

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I have to say the initial list is pretty poor.

We all have our different gaming tastes like GTA has been mentioned on here I never really connected with but games like GoldenEye I do. I also like some games on the GameCube which others would label as crap, but that is the way it goes.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington-Santiago De Compostela BHA

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
What about Dizzy, Final Fantasy VII, Ridge Racer (flawed but still edgey), Chuckie Egg and Lemmings.

Surely something that makes a good game is something that can be picked up and played by someone of any age, and still have fun. I'd possibly include Sonic in the list if Mario is in there, as the Sonic franchise is still running.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here