Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best TV Chef?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He's got a point. I don't like sucking cocks /QUOTE]

you've tried it then ?

I will if you vote left-wing and try not to blame immigrants for all your problems

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
doing well?

I know when you compare millionaire Gordon Ramsay, with his Michelin stars to your own life, it's seems like a shitty existence he lives but compared to the rest of us his doing alright i'd say

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
doing well?

I appreciate at this precise moment his businesses are struggling a little, and there is some questionable accounctancy practices going on with his holding company but in the grand scheme of things I think he can be satisified with the way his life has gone and the mark he has left on the food trade. 12 (I think) Michelin stars is pretty good in my mind.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I appreciate at this precise moment his businesses are struggling a little, and there is some questionable accounctancy practices going on with his holding company but in the grand scheme of things I think he can be satisified with the way his life has gone and the mark he has left on the food trade. 12 (I think) Michelin stars is pretty good in my mind.

Please note I'm not suggesting anything illegal...they're just a little unconventional.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Can I just say that cooking is womans work. Its very demeaning to see a man in the kitchen.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I know when you compare millionaire Gordon Ramsay, with his Michelin stars to your own life, it's seems like a shitty existence he lives but compared to the rest of us his doing alright i'd say

Who would you rather be..Ramsey or Bushy? :lolol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

i often wonder how people like you motivate yourself to get out of bed in the morning .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
do i dominate your thoughts that much that you think of me first thing in the morning ? you need to get out a bit if thats the case.

You're on the ropes Bushy :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he said he wouldnt eat in places where food wasnt prepared on the premises.

cooked != prepared. so some stuff is pre-cooked (still by a Ramsey owned kitchen) and brought in and prepared on site.

anyway thats splitting hairs, the honesty i was meaning was his attitude to food and to other people: if you're good he says so, if you're shit he says so.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
cooked != prepared. so some stuff is pre-cooked (still by a Ramsey owned kitchen) and brought in and prepared on site.

anyway thats splitting hairs, the honesty i was meaning was his attitude to food and to other people: if you're good he says so, if you're shit he says so.
i think he has been dishonest , so lets agree to disagree.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here