Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best TV Chef?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I dont know how to do polls and anyway they are boring.

Just watching Rick Stein's Taste of Young Yellow Pussy, or whatever his current sex holiday dressed up as cooking Asian food programme is called, and realise how much I liked his taste of the sea programmes but he is in fact a complete cnt. Funny how you can enjoy tv cooking programmes but generally despise the presenters.

There are a few exeptions. I think the greek woman with the English name is f***ing lovely, but cannot remember what shes called. Anthony Bourdain you would be pleased to have as a mate and is class. Gary Rhodes makes you want to be violently sick as soon as he opens his mouth.

Who's pet TV chef heroes and zeroes are whos? And why?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I dont know how to do polls and anyway they are boring.

Just watching Rick Stein's Taste of Young Yellow Pussy, or whatever his current sex holiday dressed up as cooking Asian food programme is called, and realise how much I liked his taste of the sea programmes but he is in fact a complete cnt. Funny how you can enjoy tv cooking programmes but generally despise the presenters.

I have to admit to a sneaking admiration for Rick Stein. Anybody who can spin out an entire career, let alone a full-on telly career, on the subject of All Things Fish FFS signifies to me that there is hope left for the rest of us. What a great gig that must be! Plus I'm a sucker for his deeply depressed sounding melancholic voice. Infinitely preferable to Gordon f***ing Ramsey IMHO.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
no one was quite like keith floyd , a total pisshead but the grub looked good , he is someone you would love to have prepared and cooked a bbq for you , top man

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nigella cooking is alright. She`s a bird - and a horny one at that - and thats her job but men doing it for a living................. I mean it aint right is it ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
fixtures

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Nigella cooking is alright. She`s a bird - and a horny one at that - and thats her job but men doing it for a living................. I mean it aint right is it ?

thats why they are always banging on to anyone who will listen about how hard it is, and its a macho take no prisoners environment, when they are making fairy cakes and brandy snaps. Its so f***ing transparent. Its a girls job. Come back when you are laying tarmac all day with a gang of paddies.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A badly played fixture card vegster. Only to be played when information is repeated (not valid on opinions.)

thread is fixtures..... numerous polls, etc etc. yawn

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
thats why they are always banging on to anyone who will listen about how hard it is, and its a macho take no prisoners environment, when they are making fairy cakes and brandy snaps. Its so f***ing transparent. Its a girls job. Come back when you are laying tarmac all day with a gang of paddies.

I`d like to see Ramsay mouthing off about how tough cooking is on some of the sites I`ve worked on. He`d need more than a small bottle of virgin olive oil to get the scaffold pole out of his arse I can tell you.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I have to admit to a sneaking admiration for Rick Stein. Anybody who can spin out an entire career, let alone a full-on telly career, on the subject of All Things Fish FFS signifies to me that there is hope left for the rest of us. What a great gig that must be! Plus I'm a sucker for his deeply depressed sounding melancholic voice. Infinitely preferable to Gordon f***ing Ramsey IMHO.

his dog was class too. it went to his head though he started shagging young birds and buying up entire cornish towns and filling them with the sort of cnts who think borough market is fantastic nowadays, when in fact its a waking nightmare that if the railway collapsed would wipe out half the unimaginitive wanker population of london.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
thread is fixtures..... numerous polls, etc etc. yawn

Go to bed you grumpy old git.

On the Rick Stein theme I know someone from Padstow who would quite happily hold his head under one of his fish stews for ten minutes. Apparently there are quite a few like that from the area. All to do with him buying up most of the town I think.

Last edited:

BHABegley

Jan 5, 2009
Ainsley Harriot is a prick. He called my sister a c**t once, she had him kicked out of her restaurant. He did the whole 'don't you know who I am' thing, knobjockey.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Its a phase. There are way to many of them and I'd bet in 10 years there wont be more than a handfull on the TV as things move on to the next fad.

Most chefs ive ever met have been complete nobheads, this goes for 90% of the celebs and I wouldn't want to eat the shit most of em serve up.

I watched a TV cooking prog a while back were this woman celeb chef couldn't cook a f***ing thing without smothering it in sesame seeds. Cant remember the name of her or the show but I'd run a mile if she came at me with a plate of food.

Ramsey, nobhead in cheif is fun watching him rip yanks to bits. Rick stein the ego maniac from plaistow is watchable.

Most of them have either been sacked or had resteraunts go bust, ie gordon ramsey, antony worrel Tompson, Keith floyd, ainsley harriot etc.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
his dog was class too. it went to his head though he started shagging young birds and buying up entire cornish towns and filling them with the sort of cnts who think borough market is fantastic nowadays, when in fact its a waking nightmare that if the railway collapsed would wipe out half the unimaginitive wanker population of london.

Quite right, why anyone would want to eat anything other than spam and happy shopper frozen pizzas is beyond me.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Blimey! I'd completely forgotten about the dog! Snowy or Fluffy or Bushy or whatever the poor mutt was called. I believe the vet marked down cause of death as suicide :lol:

seems that you and Rick share a love of fishing eh...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here