Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Sex you've ever had...

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I once found my way into the dog house when I made it a little too obvious I was more interested in watching The Simpsons on Beeb 2 than what my g/friend was doing to me... :blush:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
smudge said:
I was once enjoying some fellatio when SCR phoned ME to talk to Harty after we'd won away at Bradford.
My mind wasn't really on the game at the time!!!

How did you manage to talk to Harty with your mouth full?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Word of warning from one who has a black belt in Polish girls.....there is no aveage shag... it's is either rip-roaring absolutely fantastic or it's complete and utter crap..... Marriage is still big and one shag might mean 'meet my friends... to meet my mother... to let's visit the priest or the dreaded ' I think I might be pregnant' so make sure you've got your return ticket handy.

On the other hand.... I lived three years with a Polish ex-model whow as ten years younger than me and she was fantastic.... everyone in the block knew when she came!!! There was nothing she wouldn't do.

Along with that though came the necessary Polish issues of guilt and jealousy and so... like all things it had to end.

Happy New Year to y'all and may it bring those dream 20 points to the Albion!

Yoda

English & European
Not so much sex, but the best sexual experience I've had was this:

I was on holiday in Kos 7 years ago.

After the “entertainment” the hotel staff put on (a limbo contest in which I beat the host :lolol: ), a f***ing gorgeous German girl started chatting to me; we ended up going down the beach after a while for a dip, in our undies. :( I thought. We then started making our in the sea. :D

Starting to feel a cold, we make our way bake to shore. Dry each other off, start snogging again, as things start to warm up again. We end up having the best fore play and oral sex I’ve ever had and end up cuming all over her after a very nice tit f***.

Ohh, I think I’ve just cum thinking about it again. :blush:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Braders7 said:
NOW you tell me

*takes cucumber out of sheep*

:eek:

Didn't realise you were Welsh.

Actually, thinking about it a REAL welshman would probably have put something different in there...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here