Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Sex you've ever had...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
True, when the fourth official shows the board with 2 or 3 on it, that's your marks out of 10

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
best sex,mmm hard one,ive been married for 9 years,have 4 kids 2 from other marriage,,and i still think every time,is great sex.maybe 4 times a week ,never less.is this really what i mean,is this possible,as if you dont sleep around,surely you think what you have is the best.:) .maybe 3 times in that lenth of time,i hace felt disapointed,but i was pissed as a fart and didnt perform to my abilitys:lolol: .still couldnt wish for a better mrs,great in the bedroom dept,lets me out whenever,and go to most bha games:p ,shit i got the best mrs in the world:clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
BrightonDom said:
Ah but how much above average weight????

Well she wasn't a proper fatty but she wasn't a rake by any stretch. In any case she had great tits and was insatiably hungry for it. Met her at a party after a few bevvies and thought 'why not?'

Got her home and she was great fun, just wanted it all night, then woke me up for more, 4 times!

I've slept with girls that other guys drooled over, who had model-like bodies (not often I admit, but it has happened) but I have to say they were nothing compared to this one night stand I had with the busty girl from college. I wish I hadn't been so bothered about my image that I ignored her on subsequent chance meetings and never called her because in truth she was fantastic

Haven't got any single shag that stands head and shoulders above, but my favouite comment (shriek?) in the heat of battle has to be, "treat me like the whore I am!" on our first night together. Ah memories..

Oct 25, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
Haven't got any single shag that stands head and shoulders above, but my favouite comment (shriek?) in the heat of battle has to be, "treat me like the whore I am!" on our first night together. Ah memories..

did you take her home to meet mother?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Better than sex with your mum

but then so is german measles

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
empire said:
best sex,mmm hard one,ive been married for 9 years,have 4 kids 2 from other marriage,,and i still think every time,is great sex.maybe 4 times a week ,never less.is this really what i mean,is this possible,as if you dont sleep around,surely you think what you have is the best.:) .maybe 3 times in that lenth of time,i hace felt disapointed,but i was pissed as a fart and didnt perform to my abilitys:lolol: .still couldnt wish for a better mrs,great in the bedroom dept,lets me out whenever,and go to most bha games:p ,shit i got the best mrs in the world:clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

... im guessing your kids dont post on here?! :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I heard that Dwaye's was with himself whilst looking in a mirror, he got the idea from Earnie/FG.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Me and my friend pulled a couple of Polish girls on a visit to Lvov in the Ukraine earlier this year. Turns out they'd recently quit nunnery because they couldn't handle life without drink or sex.

We took the back to the hotel where we were sharing a room. My one was insanely enthusiastic as was my friend's. They then asked to swap. Couldn't believe it as his one was fitter. Two bangs in one night.

Lesson learnt. Poland = Fit birds.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Easyjet London Luton to Warsaw

£77.99 Return

See you later

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I thought is was good until I found out that my wife was asthmatic .............

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lokki 7 said:

How much did she charge?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Lokki 7 said:
"treat me like the whore I am!"

If a girl shouted that to me while shagging, I think I'd fall off the bed in mirth! :lolol:

Best would have to be a girl I met in a coffee shop for a Japanese lesson, then three hours later we were back at her place at it like rabbits. Truely the dirtiest and most unihibited girl I've ever known. AND she loves beer. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here