Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
with my girlfriend

then she deflated :down:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
empire said:
best sex,mmm hard one,ive been married for 9 years,have 4 kids 2 from other marriage,,and i still think every time,is great sex.maybe 4 times a week ,never less.is this really what i mean,is this possible,as if you dont sleep around,surely you think what you have is the best.:) .maybe 3 times in that lenth of time,i hace felt disapointed,but i was pissed as a fart and didnt perform to my abilitys:lolol: .still couldnt wish for a better mrs,great in the bedroom dept,lets me out whenever,and go to most bha games:p ,shit i got the best mrs in the world:clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

:D

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
If a girl shouted that to me while shagging, I think I'd fall off the bed in mirth! :lolol:

Best would have to be a girl I met in a coffee shop for a Japanese lesson, then three hours later we were back at her place at it like rabbits. Truely the dirtiest and most unihibited girl I've ever known. AND she loves beer. :clap2:

Purely out of curiousity, just how dirty was she?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
my girlfriend is stunning and bi! and she gave me a 3 sum! :drool: need i say more!:clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
brighton_b0y said:
my girlfriend is stunning and bi! and she gave me a 3 sum! :drool: need i say more!:clap2:

Never mind we all have shit days at time. Things can only get better:ohmy:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Top Marks for starting a thread that can't be 'Aped':clap2: For the record: No Kev-a box of Kleenex DOESN'T count........

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
El Presidente said:
Purely out of curiousity, just how dirty was she?

Coudln't possibly go into details on here! Just to say, there was nothing she wasn't up for giving a go... :p Despite that, she still retained the quaint custom Japanese girls have of letting the man undress them rather than just getting their kit off on their own. Bless.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:angel:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Juan Albion said:
Could someone please explain what this 'sex' thing is? I've heard a lot about it but whenever I ask for it in a shop they go all funny.

Obviously a married man:lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was once enjoying some fellatio when SCR phoned ME to talk to Harty after we'd won away at Bradford.
My mind wasn't really on the game at the time!!!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
smudge said:
I was once enjoying some fellatio when SCR phoned ME to talk to Harty after we'd won away at Bradford.
My mind wasn't really on the game at the time!!!

Your bird was bewteen your legs and you answered the phone?! I bet she was well chuffed! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here