Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Sex you've ever had...

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Can I admit it was with a girl who was above average weight?

Or would that ruin my cred?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Above average weight is fine. Rutting away with fleshless girls seems unreal and uninteresting.

It's difficult to quantify BEST SEX. I had some wild times with one girl who was quite into drugs and drink. But i have to admit that whilst trying a few things (drinking vodka from her and occasionally bleeding), i just felt silly. So, with her it was adventurous, but also a little scary.
But the one time i was properly in love held sex of the greatest meaning. Just to see her happy made it everything. I'd gladly have slept in any wet patch for her.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
i am also bored, so will answer this truthfully.

before i start, this question must SURELY be answered EXCLUDING present girlfriends otherwise it is just gay.

So, i go for a toss up (indeally a combination, though can't actually speak from experience on that) between SARAH who was delightfully noisy, didn't appear to have many boundaries in terms of inhibition and was sweet enough to ask after swallopwing my second BATCH of the evning/morning if next time she could just spit and RACHEL who was just the naughtiest girl ever though left me with issues over what you should enjoy a girl doing as soon as she realises you are on the phone to your MUM hearing about some old auntie's hip operation.

If I HAD to choose one, I would probably go for the latter as I've never seen SARAH since where as RACHEL is in all my lectures and, providing one or the other of us does not drop out will continue to be for the next 2 and half years and I just LOVE awkward silences. :)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
the full harris said:
i am also bored, so will answer this truthfully.

before i start, this question must SURELY be answered EXCLUDING present girlfriends otherwise it is just gay.

So, i go for a toss up (indeally a combination, though can't actually speak from experience on that) between SARAH who was delightfully noisy, didn't appear to have many boundaries in terms of inhibition and was sweet enough to ask after swallopwing my second BATCH of the evning/morning if next time she could just spit and RACHEL who was just the naughtiest girl ever though left me with issues over what you should enjoy a girl doing as soon as she realises you are on the phone to your MUM hearing about some old auntie's hip operation.

If I HAD to choose one, I would probably go for the latter as I've never seen SARAH since where as RACHEL is in all my lectures and, providing one or the other of us does not drop out will continue to be for the next 2 and half years and I just LOVE awkward silences. :)

I have seen Sarah since.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What do I know about sex? I'm married.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
She sure does rattle from what I remember!

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
dougdeep said:
She sure does rattle from what I remember!

Though she tells me that in bed:shit: This may be because you INSIST on wearing your Albion shirt in bed and swapping ends after 45 minutes

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hannah, who I went out with 8 years ago now but whom I've never forgotten. It was the best by miles. Sorry to get gynaecological on you, but while women are always allowed to go on about a man's size, it's like some forbidden unmentionable that some women feel and fit better than others. And Hannah was perfect. Plus she looked like Anna Friel, yum. Sadly, eventually you have to give up on a relationship that doesn't have much going for it beyond shagging, and so I did. ('Eventually' being, ahem, a year!).

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
45 minutes? Shouldn't that be seconds?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here