Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best player in your school football team

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:
He was less mobile that Jan Molby.

I used to work with a guy called Thomasss Braan who was the 2nd gay player to ever play in the J league. Started at West Ham I believe. Not sure where he is now.
West ham i think he started at spurs or am i wrong there o well cant rember :ohmy:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Alex King (Rugby), Carl Hopkinson Andrew Strong Neil Lenham Clare Conner (Cricket)....but no footballers!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
In my team at school was Joey Didulica who was going to be an Aussie International goalkeeper but ended up going to Croatia and is in their national team.

From the same team Josip Skoko who now plays for Wigan.

So i played in the same side as two World Cup players.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
BIRCHYBOY27 said:
player call Jay Lovett he wasnt the best player, but he went on to yts for Plymouth, moved to brentford and then went to crawley, he does soccer schools for the albion at my gfriends kids school.

weird
ive got to know him quite well over the last year
top bloke

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Voroshilov said:
The best player in our school team, was the last time I saw him a graphic designer with a rather nasty jazz talc habit. However one of the other kids that was in the team is now the manager at a Premiership club.

Gareth Southgate? Just a guess mind.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Chris Tuck, brother of Stuart. Was first choice in centre midfiled ahead of Simon Roger (Palace and BHA) and Steve Brown (Charlton et al) out of the Brighton Boys side, but his dodgy knees let him down in the long term.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't remember, it was too long ago. :(

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
In primary school,probably Neil Kenyon,who ended up in jail for drug smuggling.Played for Falcons.
In secondary,Mark Taylor,who scored nine in a game that I remember,but didn't do much really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here