Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best player in the championship?

PauloMenace

Banned
Nov 2, 2012
And what did I say before I mentioned Vicente, f***ing vermin? I don't follow the other teams nor the other players hence my final sentence in that first post. Messi is the best player in the world ergo if he suddenly started playing in the Championship he would be the best player in the Championship. Now f*** off, f***ing vermin.

It would be nice, for once, to be able to discuss players from other teams with fellow Albion fans without vermin like you popping up. But it's every thread. Every single thread where Palace might get a mention that one or more of you fuckers feel the need to comment. Is it any wonder us "Vermin" keep popping up on every thread that mentions Palace when there are so f*cking many threads about Palace?? Jeez, someones tired!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It would be nice, for once, to be able to discuss players from other teams with fellow Albion fans without vermin like you popping up. But it's every thread. Every single thread where Palace might get a mention that one or more of you fuckers feel the need to comment. Is it any wonder us "Vermin" keep popping up on every thread that mentions Palace when there are so f*cking many threads about Palace?? Jeez, someones tired!

Yes. It is a wonder. It's a Brighton board you thick f***ing vermin.

I'll write this slowly so that thick f***ing vermin like you can understand:

You. Don't. Have. To. Respond. You. Don't. Even. Have. To. Look. At. It. f***ing. Vermin.

Why do you lot feel compelled to reply in every f***ing thread? You sad f***ing vermin.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Best player I've seen this season is Mile Jedinak.
A man mountain who has won every midfield battle he's faced this season.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A man mountain who has one every midfield battle he's faced this season.

Ugg...ugg. Thread on Brighton board where they are talking about best footballer in Championship. Ugg, ugg. Can't cope with Palace player not being top. Must comment. Have to comment. Can't sleep otherwise. Ugg, ugg.

f***ing vermin.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Ugg...ugg. Thread on Brighton board where they are talking about best footballer in Championship. Ugg, ugg. Can't cope with Palace player not being top. Must comment. Have to comment. Can't sleep otherwise. Ugg, ugg.

f***ing vermin.

Ok, it's Vicente then, better ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ok, it's Vicente then, better ?

You f***ing off would be better. Have I mentioned that? Why do you feel the need to shit-stir by posting in this thread? Is your life that crap that this is how you get kicks? f***ing vermin.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You f***ing off would be better. Have I mentioned that? Why do you feel the need to shit-stir by posting in this thread? Is your life that crap that this is how you get kicks? f***ing vermin.

Are you the same Buzzer who posts on the BBS ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Vicente. Undoubted. But too few opposition fans will have noticed. Derby spotted it last season though!

True that. The reason he's with us is his fitness issues...

Dec 29, 2011

f***ing vermin.

MAYBE the Palace fans think their players are the best because they watch them every week. Maybe you think Brighton players are better because you (presumably) watch them every week. What's wrong with having opinions from different teams on this board? You think Zaha isn't in contention for Championship best player?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Are you the same Buzzer who posts on the BBS ?

Yes. And I post infrequently (78 posts in 6 years compared to your 650 in 4 months) , I'm respectful of when and where I post because I know how f***ing annoying trolls are and I don't get involved in slanging matches. I'm actually mates with SJ Love Monkey on there too.

Look and learn, f***ing vermin.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You've seen him much this season Soggy ?

Only a 15 minutes cameo appearance at Birmingham City which was worth the price of admission on its own. Last half hour at Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: as a replacement for Spanish Len who was in danger of getting a second yellow as the home crowd were influencing the ref , the bumpy pitch didn't help with 10 men and Wednesday's "hoof and run" tactics.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
MAYBE the Palace fans think their players are the best because they watch them every week. Maybe you think Brighton players are better because you (presumably) watch them every week. What's wrong with having opinions from different teams on this board? You think Zaha isn't in contention for Championship best player?

Maybe Brighton fans can discuss this with Brighton fans and Palace fans can discuss it on their own board with Palace fans. Why do Palace fans have to reply to EVERY thread that might involve their team? This thread is a general Championship thread, not Palace specific but still they feel the need to shit stir.

Now kindly go back...read my first post in this thread, you clearly haven't yet....and that will answer the rest of your points.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Nobody has mentioned Koren of Hull, I think he is a quality player and captain's their side too!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Don't remember Real Madrid bidding €38mil for any other players that currently are signed to a championship club!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A man mountain who has won every midfield battle he's faced this season.

I'll go with this . I'm gonna go with a palace player who IMO wins every midfield battle and is a real leader . I acknowledge bridcutt is good but I haven't seen enough of him to compair with Jedi .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I'll go with this . I'm gonna go with a palace player who IMO wins every midfield battle and is a real leader . I acknowledge bridcutt is good but I haven't seen enough of him to compair with Jedi .

Watch out, Buzzers about !

Dec 29, 2011
Now kindly go back...read my first post in this thread, you clearly haven't yet....and that will answer the rest of your points.
OK, your first post reads:
I'll be honest, I don't really have a clue who else plays for whoever else in the Championship but Vicente is by far the best player I've ever seen play for the Albion.

Not sure that answers the question.

All that answers is that you don't actually know much about the Championship and perhaps opinions from other teams would help improve your knowledge.

PauloMenace

Banned
Nov 2, 2012

Yeah, I think Buzzer would agree that most Palace players would instantly walk into Brighton's team especially Jedi and Zaha :banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here