Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best player in the championship?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Steve Bruce on Tuesday night said that Zaha was the "best player he has ever seen in the Championship by a million miles." As for best XI...

------------------Schmeichel-----------------
--------Hudson---C.Davies---Dann---------
------------Jedinak-----Bridcutt-------------
------Zaha------Whittingham----Ince------
-------------Murray-----Rhodes-------------

Subs: Speroni, Austin, K.Phillips, Williams, Burke, Upson, M.Phillips

Last edited:

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Is it just me that thinks this, or does Buzzer really need to get laid ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A thread that makes me:

a) glad I extended the swear filter.
b) just despair, as I submitted an appeal to Google tonight. The abuse in this thread could mean we fail that appeal.

Thanks chaps - great work all round.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is it just me that thinks this, or does Buzzer really need to get laid ?

You're posting on a rival's forum at past midnight and questioning other people's love lives?

So how many Palace trolls have posted in this thread alone now? It's completely out of control.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You're posting on a rival's forum at past midnight and questioning other people's love lives?

So how many Palace trolls have posted in this thread alone now? It's completely out of control.

Buzzer , just because I'm palace it doesn't automatically make me a troll or vermin . This thread in to express an opinion on who we think is the best player in this league , it's natural I'm gonna be biased because of all the games I've seen this season no one has impressed me as much as Jedi .its all about opinions mate .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm not your mate. You're a sad troll who just doesn't get that you post far too often here and in threads where you shouldn't.

Here are Brighton fans talking about the best players in the Championship and we have 4,5 or is it 6 Palace trolls all telling us that Palace players are best.

Can you not see how that winds Brighton fans up? It doesn't add anything to the debate because all you're doing is showing your petty insecurities and bias. Can you understand why we find you lot annoying? It's every thread now too.

Please, just **** off from posting so often and in every thread where Palace MIGHT get mentioned.

And once again, I'm not your mate. Vermin.

Last edited:

Dec 29, 2011
Maybe the question should have been, "Which Championship player would you most like in your squad?" and so people cant' pick Vicente.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I'm not your mate. You're a sad troll who just doesn't get that you post far too often here and in threads where you shouldn't.

Here are Brighton fans talking about the best players in the Championship and we have 4,5 or is it 6 Palace trolls all telling us that Palace players are best.

Can you not see how that winds Brighton fans up? It doesn't add anything to the debate because all you're doing is showing your petty insecurities and bias. Can you understand why we find you lot annoying? It's every thread now too.

Please, just **** off from posting so often and in every thread where Palace MIGHT get mentioned.

And once again, I'm not your mate. Vermin.

It's an open fans forum FFS ! Until the day Bozza introduces an away end, any away fan can post on any thread, as long as it within the rules .
My first post last night was admittedly a bit cheeky, but your overreaction was unbelievable. Your view that any Palace fan is a troll and vermin shows what a very immature person you are, can't you banter with your rivals without being abusive ?
No doubt you'll respond in a similar way again, not bothered to be honest.
Grow up.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Away from the spite.

On talent, Vicente. Operated at a far higher level than anyone else. Doesn't top it, due to injury record now.

On season's form and consistency, Vydra. Not just based on the Brighton game. A PL class player easily.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No doubt you'll respond in a similar way again, not bothered to be honest.
Grow up.

Of course I will because its the only part of what I wrote that you seem to understand you thick cun t. It's the sheer number of trolls now, the fact that you cannot seem to stop posting when you are not required or wanted and the fact that you don't get how ****ing annoying it is.

This thread for instance - we're talking about the best player in the Championship and you and your c unting mates have all popped up and spammed it with Palace players. Thanks for that. How would you like it if the situations were reversed?

Stop posting so often or if tou must stop posting bullshit shit-stirring stuff. And you clearly are bothered or else you wouldn't have started calling me names, you simpering hypocrite.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh, and whilst we're discussing what is and isn't childish, I'm the one who asked the mods to remove your signature. You know, the one where you were calling Brighton fans 'wankers'. Yeah, very grown up. Not at all provocative.

C unt.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Oh, and whilst we're discussing what is and isn't childish, I'm the one who asked the mods to remove your signature. You know, the one where you were calling Brighton fans 'wankers'. Yeah, very grown up. Not at all provocative.

C unt.

What the hell are you talking about ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Sarcastic comment about Brighton fans and the 'wankers' smiley. Ring any bells?

And whilst I have your attention I wonder if you could answer me this. When 5 or 6 Palace fans all post in the same thread on their rival's board about best players and they all name Palace players and not one player from any other team, is that or is that not trolling at its most obvious?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Sarcastic comment about Brighton fans and the 'wankers' smiley. Ring any bells?

And whilst I have your attention I wonder if you could answer me this. When 5 or 6 Palace fans all post in the same thread on their rival's board about best players and they all name Palace players and not one player from any other team, is that or is that not trolling at its most obvious?

If I remember , that was to Major, who was not being too kind to Furk and his personal demons.
Why would Palace fans not vote for a Palace player ?
Anyway, won't answer you back, all the best mate.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If it feels like I'm picking on you then I can assure you it isn't personal against you. It's exasperation at the number of Palace fans on here who ruin thread after thread by starting fights.

As I said, I actually have Palace mates in real life and I was ready and willing to go up to Croydon with my two boys for a Fans United game (if it had materialised) when a few Easters ago you looked like your lot were going under. I hope he doesn't mind me saying but I was on the phone to one mate who told me he'd just seen his teenage boy crying at the thought of not having his beloved Palace to support and it near broke my heart too. I was at Hereford, I know how that feels...

I need Palace in my life because every club should have a healthy and equal rivalry and finally we've got that but please, sometimes it's just nice to discuss football with fellow fans and not have someone have a pop at you.

Now that's me being about as grown-up as I can be where Palace are concerned. I still flick Vs at Selhurst when I go past it every day on the train so I hope you take on board how seriously I take this rivalry.

And do have a look at my posting history on BBS. I do try to make non-partisan posts (development of Selhurst, why Dobbie was probably your signing of the season etc). I'm not unreasonable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here