Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best player in the championship?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Now Zaha has been sold, I expect its Johnny Williams (or whoever they are selling next).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'll be honest, I don't really have a clue who else plays for whoever else in the Championship but Vicente is by far the best player I've ever seen play for the Albion.

Not sure that answers the question.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yes. If Brizzle City signed Messi tomorrow on loan he would be the best player in the Championship, wouldn't he?

Surely you're not comparing sicknote to Messi are you ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Calm down !

It would be nice, for once, to be able to discuss players from other teams with fellow Albion fans without vermin like you popping up. But it's every thread. Every single thread where Palace might get a mention that one or more of you fuckers feel the need to comment. Are you that insecure? Rhetorical question - the answer's 'yes'. f***ing vermin.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
In no particular order:

Vydra
Zaha
Vicente

Yes, I know you asked for best player but I cannot pick ONE. If Vicente was fit for 46 games a season then he would be top, no question.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It would be nice, for once, to be able to discuss players from other teams with fellow Albion fans without vermin like you popping up. But it's every thread. Every single thread where Palace might get a mention that one or more of you fuckers feel the need to comment. Are you that insecure? Rhetorical question - the answer's 'yes'. f***ing vermin.

:bowdown::bowdown:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

You said the best player you've ever seen at Brighton is Vicente, fair enough.
When someone said he's played less then 10% of the season, you responded with the quote about Messi , what's Messi got to do with your opinion of Vicente ?
Vicente is a good player no doubt, but his brief flashes of brilliance disguise the fact that he doesn't play enough.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You said the best player you've ever seen at Brighton is Vicente, fair enough.
When someone said he's played less then 10% of the season, you responded with the quote about Messi , what's Messi got to do with your opinion of Vicente ?
Vicente is a good player no doubt, but his brief flashes of brilliance disguise the fact that he doesn't play enough.

And what did I say before I mentioned Vicente, f***ing vermin? I don't follow the other teams nor the other players hence my final sentence in that first post. Messi is the best player in the world ergo if he suddenly started playing in the Championship he would be the best player in the Championship. Now f*** off, f***ing vermin.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
And what did I say before I mentioned Vicente, f***ing vermin? I don't follow the other teams nor the other players hence my final sentence in that first post. Messi is the best player in the world ergo if he suddenly started playing in the Championship he would be the best player in the Championship. Now f*** off, f***ing vermin.

No wonder NSC is ad - less with posts like this .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The best player in The Championship regardless of the number of appearance made during the season has to be Vicente.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here