Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best male voice ever

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ix4T2B8Eu4c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ix4T2B8Eu4c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Say what you like, this bloke has the best male voice I've ever heard in my life. Amazing.

Lush

Mods' Pet
As you didn't specify a singing voice, mine is Dr Hibbert from The Simpsons.

simpsons_dr_hibbert.jpg

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
[yt]I_3Tc1B0H8A[/yt]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Have to admit Ronnie's voice is a bit special. Not necessarily my all time favourite male voice though.

[yt]mcG8gbBYaQg[/yt]

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
Nat King Cole

good call , you cant beat the oldies , i can remember being in my dads car begging him to put on radio one for a bit of sparks / slade etc
and all i can hear is monroe or cole or sinatra and thinking what a load of crap .
however he was correct

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This voice will take some beating.......not sure in what department though :lol:

I love this song, but listening to a whole albums worth of Joseph Spence is bloody hard work and not a feat I'll be repeating anytime soon.

[yt]Yk5ufApUArQ[/yt]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That's great 1066 - what a voice. :bowdown:

That's the only track off of Jah Wobble/Ronnie Drew's Celtic Poets album I could find on Youtube. Superb album IMHO. Well worth checking out if you're a big Ronnie Drew fan.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
This voice will take some beating.......not sure in what department though :lol:

I love this song, but listening to a whole albums worth of Joseph Spence is bloody hard work and not a feat I'll be repeating anytime soon.

[yt]Yk5ufApUArQ[/yt]

Are you sure this isn't Vic Reeves on Shooting Stars?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here