SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
thats why i posted it

what do you reckon 2010 x factor champ

Nope, the champ should be senór coconut. All these talent shows just do cover versions and that strictly shit likes pretend Latin, so Senór Coconut should clean up.

Here's one of his for starters as everyone is still in Jacko meltdown ( forgive the pun).

[yt]hBsfHpF1ZU8[/yt]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Hold on 1066 - this is a trick isn't it? This one will definitely be Vic Reeves.

No, Charlie has just had the odd bevvy or two that's all. Very funny song as it goes and fitting for the pub rendition - note, NOT a club. :wink:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Paul Rodgers - Free

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Freddie Mercury, hands down.

People often only remember him as a guy with an amazing persona on stage. But in fact his vocal range was incredible, and the power in his voice was amazing.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
On reflection, I think the best male voice I've ever heard live was Phil Wickham, a singer-songwriter from San Diego.

[yt]jABIjfkRVxI[/yt]

[yt]VaREbNn4jkM[/yt]

[yt]j_MIz_AyvoQ[/yt]

[yt]FfjZGoXhuzE[/yt]

But you probably won't like him, he's all religious, like. But, oh, what a voice! Hoping to see him again next week in Los Angeles.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot believe that people actally consider any of those mentioned as having the best male voice ever, the best male pop singing voice possibly, but none of them can compare with an average opera singer yet alone the top ones like Lucianno Pavrotti, Placido Domingo Mario Lanza etc

Last edited:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I cannot believe that people actally consider any of those mentioned as having the brst male voice ever, the best male pop singing voice possibly, but none of them can compare with an average opera singer yet alone the top ones like Lucianno Pavrotti, Placido Domingo Mario Lanza etc

Yeah, they're not bad.

If you like pretentious wobbly voices, that is.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
none of them can compare with an average opera singer

Freddie Mercury could and did when singing with Monserrat Caballe.

She said that he had the best male voice she'd ever heard in any genre, and I reckon she'd know a bit more about it than you do.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Ray Charles :afro:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here