Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Girlfriend In the world Award!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
See, I tried to side-step such awkward issues as football on Valentines day, by finding a girl who supports Brighton... who then turned out to be head mental. :lolol:

Was going OK, until we had a bit of a row and the logical solution in her mind was to make up a story of me raping her, which she then spread around her school. :facepalm:

I was waiting for the punchline with this one... "I mean, I'm only her teacher from time to time, but even still, she could've kept it between us couldn't she?" :lolol:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
i went in on saturday and said to the mrs, you havent planned anything for valentines have you

she looked at me all doe eyed and smiley and said no why have you,

yep im going to the football, cue her storming off upstairs leaving me to watch motd in peace

LMFAO

:bowdown:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
See, I tried to side-step such awkward issues as football on Valentines day, by finding a girl who supports Brighton... who then turned out to be head mental. :lolol:

Was going OK, until we had a bit of a row and the logical solution in her mind was to make up a story of me raping her, which she then spread around her school. :facepalm:

Ahh... schooldays. Graffitti in the toilets, having a crafty fag behind the bikesheds and fingering girls in the lunchbreak.

.... I loved that caretakers job.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
My gf is blonde busty and bi sexual....

and she makes me my breakfast every morning, does my washing, is lovely, sweet and is just too kind

oh and she swallows ;) hehe

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Good she has got rid of you, that means I can go round and bang her brains out again ;-)

Can i just ask you keep the place tidy when you leave? I will be home by about 11pm tonight so you will have plenty of time to have your dirty way.

P.S She as one request.. Can you make sure it last more than 2 minutes.... :)

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Don't want to put a dampner on it but what happens if she gives birth whilst you are at the game & you miss the birth? Its not exactly the quickest ground to make a dash from. I wish you both all the best for a healthy baby :)

Well i have given her the Amex number in case she cant reach me on my mob and have arranged for a family member to come and pick me up if she decides to spit him out tonight. :thumbsup:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Well i have given her the Amex number in case she cant reach me on my mob and have arranged for a family member to come and pick me up if she decides to spit him out tonight. :thumbsup:

Spit him out....:cute: lol sure the misses wouldn't be happy if she heard you say that...

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Is the person who gave you the ticket not slightly suspicious in all this?

No we are going to the game together.. Unless i get a phone call at the eleventh hour and he cant make it the i will be a tad suspicious lol...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here